"Silence," Pein said, standing up. He gave us one last look before turning to Konan. "Konan."

"Yes?" The said girl turned to us, no emotion on her face whatsoever. "You know what to do," he stated, corner-eyeing Ann.

What's he gonna do..?

"Of course," she replied, turning to us. "Move aside, Itachi, Kisame." either way, we moved out her way as she walked closer to Ann, who just stared up at her.

"Daddy..?" Ann questioned, cocking her head to the side, like a confused child.

"Do I look like-" Konan frowned, quickly silencing herself. Even Konan knows it's not worth it to argue with Ann...

Ann's POV
OH; SHIZ!

I'M DEAD. AGAIN.

You know, I never actually thought about 'playing it safe' as soon as I got into the Narutoverse...

So, I guess this is because of me as well?

Oh, dang, Konan's papers are suffocating the crap outta me...

"Can't... breathe..!!" I gasped, multiple papers now stuck to my body, including my face. "Don't struggle," I heard Konan's voice, even though it sounded so muffled.

"It'll be easier that way."

Naruto's POV
"Gaara's been kidnapped?!" I yelled, eyes widening. "Who would do such a thing?!"

"Naruto, calm down," Sakura said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure he's safe."

Sakura gave me a smile, making my heart hurt a bit. It was fake. She doesn't know for sure what's going on with Gaara, but I'm glad she's trying to calm me down...

"Also--"

"Lord Fifth!" A ninja burst in, panting heavily. Old lady Tsunade raised a brow at this, a bit pissed about being interrupted.

"What is it?" She asked, crossing her arms. That was until a sudden chirp was heard. Sakura looked around, confused, "What was that?"

"That's actually.. what I came for," The ninja stated, still panting. From his shoulder, a bluebird popped out, it seemed to have something in its claws...

"What is that-ttebayo?" I questioned, pointing at the strange container. The ninja shrugged, unintentionally letting the bird fly off to another person. Which was me.

"Wait, it has a message written," Sakura said, getting closer. "S-Suna.. under at-attack.. akatsu..." her eyes narrowed as if having difficulty reading.

"Akatsu..?"

"That's all there is," she finished. "Do you think it's from Gaara?"

"Most likely," Kaka-sensei suddenly appeared. "What does the other message say?" He asked, walking towards us.

"Other message?" Sakura questioned. "There's only one.."

"Well," Kaka-sensei traced out something on the bird. "If you look closely, you'll see.. 'Prepare'.. 'Village'... 'Akatsuki'... 'I'll help'.." he stated.

"It's red," I inquired, while Sakura's eyes widened. "Is it blood?" She asked, horrified.

"It seems the person who wrote this message was in a hurry of some sort," Kaka-sensei said. "Or it could be that they didn't have a pen."

I sweatdropped a bit. "Mm, I'm sure it's the other way-ttebayo," I stated as I took the container from the birds' claws.

"But, what is this?" I held the container in different directions, trying to guess what was in it. "Wait, look here," Sakura said, pointing to some words on the container.