Chapter 30.2: YES!

Ashynnlei's PoV

"Hi Shanne, you might be confused dahil sa mga nangyayari but let me tell you this, it will be one of the best event you'll remember." After his intro, nagsimula nang tumugtog ang kanta, and I'm shocked.

He was playing a piano in the screen pero yung boses live. Lumingon ako saan saan dahil sa boses niya.

Beautiful eyes beautiful face
Beautiful sky on a beautiful day
Beautiful arms beautiful legs
Tell me how did you get such a beautiful aura
Beautiful spirit
Beautiful voice every time I hear it
Beautiful mouth I can't resist
Every time you let me kiss you

People suddenly move apart, para siyang naging isang way at sabay sabay silang naghagis ng mga bulaklak. I was shocked to see it's my favorite flower, baby's breath! At the end of the path, I saw my man holding a mic singing and sa likod niya ay mga relatives ko at relatives niya. They are formed into an arc.

Baby all I need is you to love
you're all I'm ever thinking of
'Cause you're my everything (beautiful, beautiful)
you're my everything (beautiful, beautiful)
you're my everything (my everything)
my everything (my everything)

Allexandra hold my arms and pinched it, "uso gumalaw, pumunta kana sa kanya daliii." Nakangiti niyang saad, hinila niya ako papunta kay Army na busy kumanta at ako naman, parang hindi pa nagsisink in sa akin ang nagyayari.

Beautiful words almost describe
the beautiful heart you have beating inside
and in my arms you'll always take
'Cause you're the song that I sing
you're the music I play

Nakarating kami sa gitna at hinawakan niya yung kamay ko, he hold my hand and he sings the song. Kinikilig ako, parang timang dito hindi alam kung tatalon ba ako or what. Buwiset kasi namani to. Di man lang ako ready hehe.

Baby all I need is you to love
you're all I'm ever thinking of
'Cause you're my everything (beautiful, beautiful)
you're my everything (beautiful, beautiful)
you're my everything (my everything)

Ang ganda ng boses niya my goodness. Hindi ka mananawa, hindi ka rin maiinis. Yung tipong sakto lang, smooth kumbaga. Hayyyys.

You're the strength I need
you're the air I breathe
with your love I can do anything
To much of you could never be enough

All I need is you to love
You're all I'm ever thinking of
Baby all I need is you to love
'Cause you're all I'm ever thinking of
'Cause you're my everything ('cause you're my everything, my everything)
My everything
You're my everything
My everything

-

After he sang, he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Ashynnlei, when I met you years ago, I was amaze because even though you are lost, you didn't cry, you even told us you are hungry. I watched you eat the foods we gave while your cheeks are getting bigger, because you munch the food like there's no tomorrow. We met again during our high school days, and we are together during the time you need help, every time you are having a hard time. All the problems you encounter, I was there and it makes me fall for you so hard. It might be weird to hear but that's the truth. We encounter different problems during our relationship but like what you told me, it serves us as a lesson, and we learned from it. I cannot promise you that you will always smile and everything will be okay, but remember after you cried, you will smile again." He told me. I'm crying right now because I know. I know that this one will change my life on this day forward.

He smiled to me as he continues what is he telling me, " Today is the day I will change who you are. You will not be Ashynnlei Shanne Hanazono-Gray anymore but please allow me change you into Mrs. Ashynnlei Shanne Gray-Ricci, my wife. Shanne, please look that way." Turo niya at naaptingin ako sa kanila, my cousins, siblings and other relatives are holding a letter which is formed into a question.

Bumuhos ang luha ko dahil sa saya. The question I didn't expect that will change my life today.

Pagkaharap ko sa kanya, nakaluhod na siya with the engagement ring in his hand.

"Shanne, will you marry me?" he aksed, and tears are falling from his beautiful eyes

I nod several times and finally I was able to say I want to say, "Yes. Yes, I will be your wife."

He kissed me passionately and lift me up.

"I love you Shanne."

"I love you too."

-

Last Chapter = END.

Thank you everyone. See you sa epilogue.

Please Don't forget to Comment, Share and most importantly to VOTE.

I love you guys.

TristanS3vo