6️⃣8️⃣Sunwoo

Start from the beginning

"Unlike you I am working hard let me correct that very hard just to be where I am now.I dont need money everytime I wanted to pass something or beat someone"I said making him shut up.

Two points for Y/n

[three]
"Oh come on just admit it that you like Sunwoo its not that hard"Miyeon said before smirking at me.I look at her with disgust before throwing one of her pillow at her.

"Ew how disgusting can you be? He's so not my type"I said before sitting on her bed.

"Oh really? You rant about him for almost 2 straight hours now.Not to mention how he always bugged you.Last year when he told you that you are pretty you almost shit your pants"Miyeon said and laughed loudly.

"ugh I dont buy compliment from a fuck boy he's utterly too flirty but will occasionally throw dumb sentence to me saying that Im not good enough and all"I said with a sad tone.

"Girl I swear your just dense snd too stupid sometimes"She said I let out a low chuckle before texting my brother to check if I already turn off the electricity in my bathroom.

"Look how about I set you up on a date with one of my friend's friend? I heard that he's very lovely and sweet maybe a little bit of romantic?"Miyeon asked making me smile a bit.

"Well then its thumbs up! I hope that boy is not some awkward man whore like my last date"I said and we laugh.We hugged each other before I walked back to my house.

Before I can step inside my house I heard two voices talking, I dont want eavesdropping someone but as soon as I heard my name being stated I cannot unheard it.

"Why do you always pick a fight on my sister you know she's have that o-cd, she's getting so much on her plate now"Hyunjae said my hand are already on the door knob but I dont want to twist it.

"Its not that I want to pick a fight with her but have you seen her picking up a fight with me? Sometimes your sister is so annoying she annoyed the crap out of me—"

"Dude thats enough—"

"No Im not done yet, do you not remember when she gave me those heart eyes years ago? Before she hated me she used to liked me.I dont want her to like me back—-"

"—I dont want you to say that thing thats my sister—"

"—I know she is your sister but I dont want our friendship to end if she ever like me, its good already that she hates me its disgusting if she ever or ever like me"

My eyes are filled with tears now, how can one person be so cruel to another? They say action speaks louder than words but what he said ,his words poke through my heart.Its as if he is saying that it makes me think every boy think of me that way.

"Sunwoo get the fuck out of my house."

"Hyung I didnt mean it th—"

"Get out we will talk about this next time"

Just before I can hide or step farther than the door the door flung open revealing a shocked Sunwoo and my brother who is also shocked to see me standing there still holding the door knob.

"Y/n did you heard all of that?"Hyunjae asked pushing Sunwoo just to get through me.I put my hands around his and slightly smile.