Chapter 23 - Royal wedding

Alissa's POV

It was my first time watching Marcus playing polo. He was good at polo. And he had a white horse. My prince on a white horse. I smiled at this thought.

I applauded happily as his team won the match. He winked at me and gave me his charming smile. I smiled at him back.

I was talking to Marcus's cousin while waiting for Marcus in front of the tent. Meanwhile, he was changing his clothes.

As Marcus walked out of the tent, his cousin went, leaving Marcus and me alone. I smiled and approached him.

"A white horse? Huh?" I teased him, giving him a mischievous grin

"I have told you." He grinned and winked at me as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and brushed my lips against his.

****

I smiled happily as I woke up. Today was my wedding day. I was so excited.

My family came here last week. They got along well with Marcus and his family.

I was getting ready in my room. My mother, Elise and Angela were here.

"You look so beautiful." My mother commented as her eyes welled up in happiness.

"Thank you, Mom." I smiled at her and looked at myself in the mirror.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." My mother said.

The door opened and my father and Chad walked in.

"You look like an angel." Chad commented, smiling, full of affection in his eyes as he approached me.

"Thank you, Chad." I gave him a radiant smile and hugged him.

"Be happy, my angel." He said and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I smiled at him as I pulled back.

"My little girl grew up." My father commented, full of emotion in his voice.

"Dad." I smiled and hugged him tightly. Tears shimmered in my eyes.

I was sitting beside my father on the carriage while we were going to the chapel. I felt so nervous; my hands were trembling. There were a lot of people on the street while our carriage was passing by. They were waving at us, wishing happiness. I waved at them back, smiling.

"Are you ready?" My father asked softly as the carriage stopped in front of the chapel.

"Yes, Dad." I nodded, giving him a bright smile.

I clutched my father's arm tightly while we were walking down the aisle without taking my eyes off my prince. He looked so handsome in his uniform. He was giving me a radiant smile while looking at me, mesmerized.

As we approached Marcus, my father gave my hand to him. He held my hand without taking his eyes off me.

"Take care of my daughter." My father said firmly.

"I will, sir." Marcus promised, giving him a polite smile.

We said our vows while holding each other's hand, looking into each other's eyes.

"You may now kiss your bride." The bishop said.

Marcus wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him and brushed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his kiss.

I was changing my wedding gown for the wedding ceremony in the room.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said as I got ready.

The door opened and Marcus walked in. He closed the door behind him without taking his eyes off me.

"Stunning!" He exclaimed while roaming my body with salacious eyes.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

He approached me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I placed my hands on his chest, smiling happily.

"Could we skip the ceremony?" He winked at me and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

I giggled, amused. "No, Your Highness. You have to wait." I replied and brushed my lips against his.

He held my hand as he pulled back and we left the room. He headed us to the venue. As we walked into the venue, everyone applauded cheerfully.

Marcus wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him and we started dancing. Our first dance as a wife and husband.

"Wifey for lifey." Marcus said, smiling and winked at me. I giggled happily.

I was talking to Angela when my father approached me.

"Would my beautiful daughter dance with me?" He asked softly. I nodded, smiling.

"My little girl, you can always trust us? We will always be by your side. Don't forget it." He said firmly.

"I know, Dad. Thank you." I gave him a bright smile. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Hey, I came to kidnap the bride for a dance." Chad stated, amused as he approached me. "Would you like to dance with your first prince?" He asked arrogantly.

I chuckled. "With pleasure." I replied and started dancing with Chad.

"Are you really happy?" Chad asked with a serious expression.

"Yes, I am. I love Marcus so much." I confessed, blushing.

He nodded, smiling and added with a serious expression. "But if that prince hurts you, tell me. I will make him pay despite the fact that he is a freaking prince."

I grinned. "I will warn him." I said, amused.

"Come here, my angel." He beamed and hugged me. I hugged him back.

I was talking to Marcus's cousin when someone wrapped their arms around my waist behind me.

"I want to kidnap my wife." Marcus whispered in my ear and pressed his bulge against my back.

I grinned as I turned around towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck, still in his arms.

"Hmm. Where does my gorgeous groom want to kidnap me?" I asked provocatively and ran my hand through his hair.

"To heaven, bambi." He whispered in my ear and placed a soft kiss on my neck. My cheeks flushed.

"Hmm. I am eagerly waiting to visit there." I confessed seductively and bit my lower lip.

"Bambi, don't tempt me!" He said huskily, his eyes dark.

"If I do? What will you do to me, Your Highness?" I asked seductively and trailed my hands along his chest slowly while looking into his eyes.

He gave me a devilish smirk. "Bambi, you cannot even imagine it. Beyond your wild dreams. You will not forget this night forever." He promised huskily, full of desire in his eyes and crashed his lips against mine.