Chapter 12 - Royal mess

Marcus's POV

I was waiting for Alissa in my suite. We were having dinner together.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. It must be Alissa. I smiled happily and switched the candle on the table quickly. I checked the table one more time and rushed towards the door. As I opened the door, I saw my beautiful girl smiling at me.

"Hey." I beamed at her, roaming her from head to toe. "Stunning." I muttered huskily.

"Thanks." She smiled and planted a chaste kiss on my lips.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her inside, still kissing her red soft lips. I closed the door with my foot.

I pulled back, panting and leaned my forehead against her forehead. "Let's have dinner. If we keep kissing a few seconds more, you will be my dinner." I admitted as I looked at her eyes with intense gaze.

"Hmm...Why do you wait then?" She asked provocatively. She bit my lower lip, gripping my hair and pulled it back, looking at me, smiling.

Fuck!

Without managing to stop myself, I smashed my lips against her alluring lips as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pressing my bulge against her stomach and lifted her up, still kissing her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, running her fingers through my hair. I carried her towards the bed, devouring her possessively.

I rolled over and laid on my back on the bed, panting.

"Wow....it was..." Alissa commented, breathing heavily, laying beside me on the bed.

"Intense." I finished her sentence.

"Yeah." She agreed and sat up on the bed.

She stood up and picked up my white shirt laying on the floor. I put my arms under my head, laying on the bed while watching my beautiful goddess. She put on the shirt and buttoned a few buttons of the shirt.

"Come on. I am starving." She said, extending her hand towards me, and beamed at me.

I smiled and held her hand as I got up. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, pulling her into my chest and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. I sat down on the chair and pulled her into my lap. She smiled and wrapped her arm around my neck. We started having dinner.

As we finished having dinner, I slid my hand under the shirt, caressing her thigh while looking into her eyes lustfully. I tucked the lock of her hair behind her ear. She bit her lower lip, looking at me.

"I can not get enough of you." I confessed huskily, leaning closer to her and placed a soft kiss on her neck, breathing in her mind-blowing scent mixing with mine.

Damn! I love when she smells like me.

In a flash, I scooped her up in my arms bridal style and carried her towards the bedroom as I brushed my lips against her swollen lips.

I rubbed my eyes and opened them, stretching out. I smiled, looking at my beautiful girl sleeping beside me. I leaned closer to her and placed a tender kiss on her back. Then I got up and went to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, I put on a gray striped white jumper and blue ripped jeans. I looked at Alissa who was still sleeping peacefully on the bed and smiled. Then I went to the living room.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. Who is it this early in the morning? I went towards the door and opened it. As I saw who it was, I froze in shock.

"Surprise!" Matilda exclaimed, opening her arms and grinned happily.

She walked in and hugged me tightly. I didn't hug her back, still in shock, my mouth agape.

"Good morning, Your Highness." Her bodyguard greeted me.

"Hey, are you not happy to see me?" Matilda asked, puzzled as she pulled back.

"Umm...no..." I cleared my throat, trying to pull myself together. "I just got surprised. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came here to visit you. " She replied, smiling. "As my lovely brother hasn't visited me, I decided to visit him myself." She rolled her eyes, pretending to be offended.

"Marcus? Who is it?" Alissa asked as she walked into the living room, wearing nothing but my shirt.

Shit! If Matilda blurts out who I am, I will be dead.

As Alissa saw Matilda, she was surprised.

"Oh...I am sorry. I interrupted you." Matilda said, looking at Alissa and me. Then she gave me a sly grin.

"Umm...no..." I cleared my throat.

Then I remembered that Matilda's bodyguard was here too. He was staring at Alissa. I gave him a death glare. He immediately looked down.

I turned my gaze from him to Alissa who was staring at Matilda and me in astonishment. And from her expression, I could totally guess what she was thinking about.

"Bambi, put on something and come back." I said firmly, looking at Alissa.

I don't want another man ogling what is mine.

She nodded as her cheeks turned crimson red and went into the bedroom in quick steps.

As soon as Alissa closed the door behind her, I warned Matilda. "Don't tell her about our titles or anything about our family."

"Why? And who is she?" She asked, confused. "Oh...You didn't tell her who you are because she can go and tell the paparazzi that she had a one-night stand with a prince." She commented.

"No..." I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "She is my girlfriend." I confessed.

"Your what?" She asked as her eyes got wide in surprise.

"I will explain to you later. But don't tell her anything. Ok?" I said, stressed.

Suddenly, the door opened and Alissa came back.

"Alissa." I called her, extending my hand towards her. She approached us, her expression stoic. "Let me introduce you to Matilda, my sister." I said as I wrapped my arm around Alissa's shoulder, pulling her closer to me.

"Oh...your sister." Alissa mumbled and sighed as her expression changed.

My jealous girlfriend.

I gave her a knowing smirk, shaking my head in amusement. She bit her lower lip, averting her gaze as her cheeks blushed.