Chapter Twenty Two

En başından başla

"Why didn't you just tell me you were gay?" She ignored me, glaring over my shoulder.

"I-I'm not gay." Asano was looking everywhere but at her now.

"Well, you sure never made a move on me, like, ever! Even when I made it super obvious! How can you not be attracted to this?!" She gestured to her body, which I 'll admit was perfect. "Whenever I came over to your house to study and it got late, you would never let me sleepover! Even if it was one in the morning! And you wouldn't let me use your shower when your stupid maid spilled that tray of snacks on me! Were you too scared you were going to see me naked? Huh? Is that it?"

Her eyes narrowed and she leaned in closer. "Or, are you just a virgin?"

"Hey, that's enough." I snapped, rounding on her. "You have no right to ask such personal questions like that, especially in front of all these people."

"You're either gay or a virgin, or both." Kiri told Asano.

"I'm neither!" He shouted, and more than a few people took a step back from his outburst.

"You'll do well to remember that," he growled, "And if you ever try to embarrass me in public like this again, I'll make sure you regret it, understand?"

Kiri looked torn between being scared and angry, which caused a pretty unique facial expression, until she whirled around and ran down the hall.

"Kiri, wait!" Ren called and chased after her.

"As for the rest of you loiterers," Asano glare at all of them. "Get to class before I tell my father you were all planning to ditch."

They practically trampled each other trying to disappear into the nearest classrooms.

I faced Shuu. "Damn, you gotta teach me that trick. I can only clear a room by threatening to kill them with a weapon but all you needed was your voice."

He started walking. "Sorry, you need a level 99 powerful asshole father who is also the principal to use that trick."

"Ah, then pass."

We reached the door to our first hour and I grabbed the handle to open it but he placed his hand on my wrist and stopped me.

"Wait, Aka...Karma," he mumbled.

I removed my hand. "Yeah?"

"I...There's something you have to know right now." His voice was barely above a whisper and when I looked at him, his face was red.

"Like, right now right now?" I asked.

"Yes."

"It's super important?"

"Y...Yes."

"Then spit it out already, baka." I gave him a comforting smile, but he wouldn't lift his gaze up from the floor.

Just as I was about to tease him further, he suddenly grabbed my shoulders and pushed, pinning me against the wall.

He hovered over me, his violet eyes burning into mine.

"Kiri is a liar," He snapped. "I am not a virgin."

I blinked, and he released me.

"I suppose this is the part where you give a snarky comment about being surprised by that fact, and then I win our little bet." He said, adjusting his tie.

I laughed and pushed myself off the wall. "Hardly. I knew you weren't a virgin, Shuu."

He stopped, dumbfounded. "How could you possibly know that?" He narrowed his eyes. "Akabane, are you some kind of sick, perverted voyeur?"