Broken Friendship {Indonesia & Netherlands}

Start from the beginning

The German sighed, "Well if that's the case, we won't try to stop you again. Since you're too stubborn." The German turned around while still carrying Belgium and raised his right hand. "Bis spater, Niederlande. (See you later, Netherlands)." With that, Germany and Belgium marched their way home.

The Dutch chuckled a bit. As he took the opposite direction, a very long detour, from where his house was. He was walking on the pavements near a park when he saw someone wearing a red and white striped sweater, blue jeans and high-heeled boots. The person was wearing a light pink veil and a familiar style that the Dutch recognized. He called out to that person. "Hey, Nesia!"

Nesia was minding her own business on her phone, mostly looking at her social media. When someone shouted her name, that made her jumped and popped her bubble. She turned around to see Netherlands waving at her. She looked at the Dutch with a small smile on her face. "Oh. Hi, Belanda. (Netherlands)."

The Dutch walked closer to the petite Indonesian. "What are you doing here?" He tried to sound normal, but the alcohol that he drank didn't help him at all. Nesia noticed the Dutch's weird voice and felt like something wasn't right. But she ignored it. "I was just getting some fresh air once in a while." She said in a bubbly tone.

Then an inkling of desire trickling in the Dutch's mind. A desire that made his lips grin slightly. "Oh really? All by yourself?" His voice was now deeper in a bad way. The Indonesian felt shivers down to her spine. She backed away a bit, feeling uncomfortable at that moment. "I... have to go..." She turned around and was readied to walk away when a hand suddenly grabbed her and pulled her back. "What's wrong?~ Why are you leaving so soon?~" Netherlands had a wicked grin on his face. She was terrified by that and tried to tug her hand, but the Dutch's grip started to tightened and pulled Nesia closer towards him. Nesia was now panicking, as fear was now building up. She tried to push the Dutch away but didn't avail.

Then the Netherlands had the audacity to place his hand on Nesia's waist. She shivered with that touched and she hated it. She kept on struggling, trying to free herself once more. And Netherlands made a move that finally ticked her off. He kissed her. Not in a soft tendered way, but it was filled with lust and a tasted of alcohol in it.

Nesia stomped on the Dutch's foot really hard, until he finally loosened of his grip and was wailing in pain. Nesia took that chance to free herself and pushed the Dutch hard. Netherlands stumbled backward but managed to balance himself. He looked up to see Nesia was standing still. Her body was trembling in fear. "Jangan dekat - dekat. (Don't come any closer.)" Her words were ragged as Netherlands saw that her other hand was holding on to something. He ignored the Indonesian's words and charged towards her.

The next thing he knew was all a blur as pain shot through every nerve in his body. Blood was dripping on his cheek. He winced in pain that finally made his sense running. He looked up to see the person in front of him. His eyes were wider than before as he saw her. Her, the person that he promised himself to never repeat his mistake again. But he broke it and now standing a woman, who was shaking visibly and was holding a pocket knife. Eyes were wide as his with fear with a mixture of anger. But the one thing that made his heart shattered to pieces were tears streaming down to her face.

He wanted to say something, like an apology. But when he opened his mouth, Nesia was pointing the pocket knife and grip it tighter. "Gw nggak akan ragu untuk mencolok mata lu! (I won't hesitate to stab your eye!)" He didn't understand her language but it was enough to understand that it was a threatening sentence. He didn't want to provoke her any longer, so walked away without looking back.

Nesia was in the same position to make sure the Dutch was far away from her sight. When she thought it was safe, she placed her pocket knife back in its place and hurried herself to her house. She unlocked the front door and shut it quickly. That action made her twin brother flinched. Indo looked back to see his distressful sister was shaking. "Hey, are you okay?" He walked towards his sister. Nesia only shook her head and fast walk to her room. Indo was staggered with his sister's behavior, but it was best to leave her alone for now.