Chapter Four

When I get back to my hotel room I check my phone.

No messages.

I send Jisung a text.

Y/N
Hey Jisung It's y/n. I just wanted to make sure you had my number. Don't work too hard. XOXO

I sit my phone down and grab some fresh clothes. I go to the bathroom and jump in the shower.

After I get out of the shower I put on some fresh clothes.

I grab my phone and call Rain.

*ring*
*ring*

Bitch pick up the phone!

*ring*

"Bitch where have you been?!"

"Calm down. I was with someone."

"Someone? I need details now! Was it a guy or a girl? What happened?!"

"Rain! Slow down! I can't tell you anything right now. I have to talk to them first and make sure it's okay for me to tell you. Once I get the okay from them I will tell you everything. For now I'm at my hotel room. I'm safe. Everything is fine."

"Can I come over then?"

"Sure but I might be leaving later."

"Okay I'll be over soon. Love you y/n!"

"Love you too!"

I wait for Rain to show up and play on my phone.

I get a YouTube notification for the interview with Stray Kids today.

I click on it and start watching.

Normally I didn't pay much attention to Jisung unless he was talking but this time I couldn't stop staring at him. I couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened with us. Everytime he spoke my heart jumped now and I can't explain that feeling.

The interview video ended just as someone knocked on my hotel room door.

I open the door and its Rain.

She busts through the door and hugs me.

I shut the door.

"Bitch I missed you!"

"I missed you too Rain."

We sit down on my bed.

"So why do you have to be so secretive?"

"I can't explain that right now."

"Damn y/n. Are you involved with the mafia or something? Oh my God it's the government isn't it?!"

I laugh at her.

"No Rain it's not the government or mafia. I just can't talk about it yet."

"Okay."

My phone goes off. It's Jisung.

Peter Han
Hey y/n! Thanks for sending me your number. We just got done with the studio and the guys want to go get some food, so I'm going to eat with them. Are you going to eat?

Y/N
Yes I'll get Rain to go get food with me. She's here with me right now.

Peter Han
I'm glad you have someone with you. I feel better when I know you're safe. Please eat. I'll let you know when I get back to my room. Please be safe kits. ❤