Three remedies against Homophobia

Start from the beginning

This time, she doesn't think people won't notice their relationship: the muffled moans coming from the stall, where they are kissing until they lose their breath, and the hickeys on both girls' neck are too much to hide. But right now, the two girls don't think about it, as they are in their own bubble of love and blissful post-makeout happiness.

2. Friends

Thursday is the only day the two squads (the girls and the boys) share the same break in the timetable, so they hang out in the courtyard, having lunch outside while they still can. The situation between Eva and Jorge is still a bit tense, but Joana thinks that this isn't totally strange (for what Cris has told her), while Cris' previous flirt, Hugo, seems to be interested in Viri. So, Joana doesn't want to rip his head off. At least, not too much. The guy seems fine, funny and also nice if you are into the guy-from-the-next-door type, and he doesn't create any embarrassing moments, so she thinks that she doesn't completely dislike him.

It's an unknown voice, who takes Joana out of her reverie…

"Now Hugo hits on the second choice… how pathetic…"

Jorge readily turns his head to the guy who has spoken - "What the fuck are you saying, gilipollas?"

Viri is now bright red, so that Cris detaches her hand from Joana's to comfort her, but this is a gesture that doesn't pass unnoticed to the dickhead, who continues - "I'm just saying that maybe he wasn't capable to show her some action and she decided to take it from a girl. I mean, after that maricòn of Lucas, she followed his example and chose pussy over your dick."

Joana's knuckles are white, for how much she's tightening her right fist, while Hugo answers - "Stop it, Carlos. Even if it was like this, you couldn't be the one to show her. 10 centimeters are not enough. Oh, right, you said it was because of the cold water in the gym showers, am I wrong?"

All the guys laugh and Carlos blushes from rage - "You looser, you couldn't score with the easiest girl in all school, how can you speak?"

Hugo is on his feet in the same moment as Joana - "Just leave her and Viri alone, you bastard. You have nothing to do in our business".

"Ooooh, I'm shitting my pants…"

Hugo's next answer is cut out from Joana's fist, suddenly on Carlos' nose.

If people asked Joana what followed, maybe she couldn't answer them. She just remembers that Hugo and the guys have pulled her away from poor Carlos' bleeding face and Cris trying to calm her, while she was shouting - "Tell her those things again and I will end you. You heard? I'll cut your micro-penis and I will feed it to you… Just leave me, I'll send him to the hospital!"

The next thing she can remember well, are Cris' hands on her cheeks, soothing her, the girl she loves whispering soft nothings to her.

Please, Jo, stay calm.

I swear I don't care.

I love you.

Please don't make things worse.