Three remedies against Homophobia

Joana had never been one to hide her feelings, she had said it more times that she could count - "I'm like this, intense". The fact that she had BPD didn't help her either, with being impulsive and all. But the one thing she didn't rush into, was openly showing her relationship with Cris… at least, not in school, where the younger girl had already had her shit time with everyone wondering if she was a lesbian. She could easily ignore nasty remarks, she always had done it, but the "new girl in town" knew that her girlfriend, under that mask of me la suda, que se jodan and me chupa un huevo, was yet affected from mean comments, so Joana tried her best to protect her. But this had not been enough, and Joana couldn't avoid smiling sadly, while she was sitting with Cris and their respective parents in the Principal's office.

1. Patience and ready answers

When school starts once again, in September, Joana and Cris agree in not making a show of their relationship. Everyone knew at school, but they think it would be better if the lowest number of people could see them exchanging hugs and kisses. The only ones who have ever seen them kissing were their friends and Cris' brother Dani. This isn't enough to make some people shut their mouth, but Cris and Jaona try to ignore them, exchanging glances and not-too-innocent messages on Whatsapp.

"That dickhead of Joaquìn doesn't know what a good fuck is. Hell, I bet you're better using your hands than him using his cock. And you have CLAWS instead of nails." - Cris blushes while reading Joana's message on the screen of her mobile phone. The same Joana, who is sitting right next to her, during literature class. Who is smirking watching at her girlfriend's reaction. Who drops a pen to the floor, on purpose… who bows under the desk to take it… and fucking strokes Cris' calf in doing so. She comes up to her place slowly, passing her digits like feathers over Cris' thigh. Cris thinks that now her face is on fire, with no doubts, and Joana just stays there, writing down on the notebook as nothing has happened. She loves the way her girlfriend can make her feel, but she also hates it! She takes one moment to calm down and then writes on her own notebook to show Joana: "Third floor, corridor on the right. Bathroom out of order. RIGHT NOW."

Cara de culo - she thinks, looking at Joana's gloating expression when she nods.

When the bell rings, the same Joaquìn, who Joana called a dick in her message, goes to their desk - "Joana, girl, if you had done that move to me, you would have known what a man is" - he says, folding his arms and puffing out his chest.

Joana nods to Cris, the signal for her to go to the bathroom, and then stares Joaquìn in the eyes, approaching him - "Joaquìn, am I right?"

"You can call me Jo, luv. And so can the blonde."

Joana can feel the heat rising to her chest. Oh oh, wrong move, dude.

"Ok, Jo. Listen to me. I would like to know what a real man is…"

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah, babe… It's just that… I can't see no one here" - she rapidly knees him in the balls, making it look like an incident - "Shit, I'm sorry Jo, I was just lifting the bag on my knee, I'm sorry, are you ok?" - then, she lowers to his - now really low - level, and whispers to his hear - "Now, if you excuse me, I have someone I'd like to kiss in a really unmanly way. Bye."

And she goes to Cris, happy that Pedro has already gone away. Her girlfriend is waiting for her, and who is she to make her crave?