my name is what? new slim shady.

(Aot spoiler up a head so heads up:))

Midoriyas pov

"I'll introduce myself.
Im izuku but you can call me midoriya im the leader."

"Hi im kirishima i am the sharpshooter." He said smiling.

"Hi im uraraka im the second in command."

"Hey im tsysu but you can call my tsu im the messenger."

"Hi im denki and im the computer hacker."

"Hello im momo im the spy of this operation."

"Hello im jiro they call me the ears i am apart of the computer trio."

"Hello im sero i am the best heavy gunner there is."

"Hi! My names mina im the eye of the computer trio."

"What are your names icy hot and spikey?" I asked.

"My name is todoroki and don't call me icyhot."

"The names bakugo."

"Well, welcome to the family get comfy cause you are going to be here till you die." I said calmly about to get up to get myself some tea. I look down my watch and see its already past 12. Jesus we need sleep. I boil water on a kettle and put two camomile flowers in my  tea cup and pour the water in then get up and walk to the living room where everyone is walking to their rooms and kiri is taking bakugo to a guest room,probably. I don't have to worry about that.................... Issue..........cause my room was sound proof.

"Hey todoroki what are you doing here in the living room? Go get some rest." I said.

"Umm where am i supposed to sleep?" He asked

"Well i guess since we only had one room available you can sleep in my room." I said calmly.

"Y-your room?"

"Yes. Now come on u already know where its at." I walked away to the kitchen putting my now empty cup in the sink. I headed to my room. Humming my favorite song copycat by Billie Eillish.

"So.... Why did you choose me?" Todoroki asked.

"What? Well," i said opening my room door and going up to the closet," I saw potential in you, you are fit well and u think fast on your feet." I finished responding while throwing some PJs at him that were to large for me.

"Change here and close the door, I'll change in the bathroom." I said walking to the bathroom with my PJs. I first take off my attack on titan hoodie and put it on the sink and then i take off my button up shirt that is dark blue with white birds all over and pull off my black pants then slip on my big green t shirt and some green flannel PJ pants. After im done i walk out to see candy cane sitting on my sofa in my room watching toonami.

I creep up behind him and put my hands ,that have one ring on each thumb, on his shoulders.
"Whatcha watching?"

"Attack on titan, its showing a marathon and i haven't seen it at all." He responded calmly.

"You have not seen aot at all? Its the best," i responded sitting right next to him.

"So I've heard, what's so important about the key?"

"The key is to the basement in Eren Jeagers old house that has some information about how he changes into titan form." I said yawning.

"Damn.... Are you tired? Cause we can go to sleep if you want?"

"Nah its fine im just going to rest my eyes right here on the couch," I said yawning.

"Okay," todoroki said engulfed into the screen showing armin yell when eren got eaten by a titan.

~Time skip brought you by levis high kick~

Third pov

Todoroki was about to ask midoriya why does sasha eat alot? When he noticed midoriya leaning into him drooling with his mouth open.

'Aww he looks so cute'  todoroki thought turning off the tv and picking him up then laying him down in his green bed that has a black canopy.

'Do i just go to sleep in the bed also? Fuck it im to tired to even think im just going to sleep. He wont mind, i hope.' Todoroki thought to himself.

Todoroki lays down right next to midoriya pulling the comforter over them and trys to sleep facing the wall.
'the walls so fucking cold' he thought to himself and flipped to where he was facing midoriya and surprisingly midoriya was already facing him but still asleep.

   'He looks so peaceful when he sleeps not mad' the bi colored boy thought to himself.

Todorokis 's pov

His freckles look like they were stars taken down from the sky just to be placed on the bridge of his nose and around his cheeks. The way his cheekbone curved while still being at rest could put me in a trance...

He looks absolutely breathtaking.

With that last thought I fell into a warm cloud like slumber. It felt like two pairs of arms were holding.

I opened one eye to see midoriya holding me close to his chest in his sleep it looked like he was happy?

Well i sure as hell was he was holding me close and he was like a heater so it was comfortable.

With that i smiled slightly going back into my warm slumber.

(879 words)
June 29,2019