News and Updates on Life

Hello everyone, if you are wondering why so many of the chapters are taken down, well I have positive news to start with.

An editor from Dreame has come to me about AWT, and I've signed with them. "A Woman's Touch" will officially be on Dreame, a pay-to-read app where readers can support their favorite authors by reading their stories. Dreame is where you can read my story while paying with coins. Don't worry, there's a difference between Wattpad and Radish.

Dreame allows you to have many opportunities to earn coins and/or have the option to buy them. Most often on Radish you'll earn about 3 coins. On Dreame, it's up to 10-30 coins by Tasks, it's easy to use and it helps you read more and earn more.

Okay I'm not trying to promote anything down your guises throat but this is super exciting for me. I've tried to figure very long how I would fund the means to have AWT to be published and be promoted but it's finally happened, someone noticed me and the wait was worth the journey.

Don't worry, the chapters you've read before are still the same with a slight differences on Dreame(grammar will be edited) but it will be a pay-to-read book now. For old readers, I do hope you can come to Dreame and read AWT as I will be updating on Monday's and Wednesday's at 8:30 pm Pacific Time.

It's an amazing opportunity for me and I'm really happy about this 😁.

Here's the link to the book:  https://m.dreame.com/novel/1977306.html

It will also be in my bio.

Let me know your thoughts.

Other news, my sister is okay. We've blocked the bully's and everyone else who was involved in bullying my sister. We are taking legal routes, we're just searching for a lawyer who isn't afraid to go against the school system.

Also, my sister will be homeschooled because her safety is first and our family is just not willing to risk it. We feel the bully's would take it far to make sure a bone is broken or worse. Thank you everyone for doing everything you can to take down the videos. We're now trying to take the account down as soon as possible. It's not over till the bully is gone and banned from Instagram.

Otherwise, this is about it and thank you for supporting me for so long. I hope you guys come to Dreame and read AWT. There will be added stuff to it. Five chapters will be available here but you need to come to Dreame to read the whole story of you're new or if you're a recurring reader, it'd be again.

Thank you all and thank you for the support in my writing journey ☺️