Chapter 52.

*    *    *    *

The Fallen and Quintessa could not believe their optics. The human they were determined to eliminate, had been in contact with the Cybertronian god that is Primus. Megatron and Starscream were confused as to why their fellow superiors were in such a state of shock, for they could not see Primus as they could.

"How is this POSSIBLE?!" Quintessa roared.

"Pardon my asking, but what are you talking about?" Starscream asked sheepishly.

Both Quintessa and the former Prime turned to the Seeker, confused as to why he had asked such a question.

"Do you not see who she is speaking to?" The Fallen asked.

Megatron and Starscream shook their heads.

"We cannot, no." Megatron growled.

"She is speaking to PRIMUS! And it would seem she has been for some time, which gives the human an advantage!" The Deceiver yelled.

The room was then filled with silence.

"You are unable to see him unless you have been associated yourself with him at least once. Or were chosen as a Prime." The Fallen muttered.

*     *     *     *

Bendy, Blue and I had gotten a ride with Ratchet, the vessel where Optimus and Sky were taken was headed back into the city of Chicago. Ratchet was following the ship along with the others into the city, we must get onto that spaceship as soon as we can. The other 2 hadn't seen it somehow.

"Springtrap, what the hell happened with Sky?" Bendy asked me.

"She turned into a dinosaur, and fucking bit him." I said.

"Bit who?" The Demon asked.

"The guy that all but I have seen. But I've seen him up closer than I'd like. Now we need to get on that ship!" I gripped the steering wheel.

I looked up and to the left through the skyscrapers, and there it is. The gigantic spaceship. Bendy noticed where I was looking and looked as well, seeing the UFO. His jaw dropped at the sight of it, his eye widened. Blue then noticed it as well, but she just squawked loudly in my ear. The vessel was descending, which means if we hurry we can get on it.

"Holy SHIT, that thing is huge! How are we gonna find Sky on THAT?!" Bendy asked

"Perhaps your raptor friend could track her scent." Ratchet voice came through.

Blue squawked again as the Autobots pulled onto a bridge, that reached the same height as the ship. They came to a halt and let us out.

"It's a bad idea, but I'm all ABOUT bad ideas!" The big green one smoking a bullet like a cigar chuckled. 

The raptor ran at full speed at the railing, successfully jumping over it and launching towards the ship. She managed to land on a ledge of the vessel, jumping onto higher ledges to get to the top. Blue looked at us, her head tilted. I cannot understand this animal like Sky can, but I can assume she's waiting for us. I look at Bendy.

"Need some help?" He asks.

"If I wasn't 250 pounds of rusted robot parts and rotting flesh, I'd say no." I admit.

Bendy grabbed my hand and lifted off the ground, flying to where Blue was waiting. We landed next to the dinosaur as she then started trotting after the large robots, the Demon and I ran after her but she was much too fast to keep pace with. The Autobots and humans stopped at a large hole entering the ship, looking down in. Blue looked down into the hole as Bendy and I approached, looking down in.

"If you're too scared you can turn back now." The man known as Cade said.

"Hey I'm not here to help you get your daughter, you're here to help me get my girlfriend." The other one, Shane said.

I snickered, "Yeah okay, kid. You'll be scared the second we get in there."

With that said, Blue jumped into the hole. The large robots went next as the raptor landed on a slanted support beam, sliding to the floor. She looked up at us, then screeched. The humans went with the yellow and black one. I didn't care to learn their names except for the ambulance, Ratchet. Bendy and I jumped down into the hole as well.

*     *     *     *

Primus and I walk through the corridors lined with cages, searching for either the other me or red gem. I could still hear whispers and feel waves of negative emotions, but with Primus at my side he's been helping me stay calm and focused with his presence. We turn down another corridor and saw guess what? More cages. But these were occupied by pretty gross looking creatures. Some of them weren't even cages, they were forcefields. One in particular caught my attention right away, I approached the forcefield holding the creature within.

It was a Xenomorph. The alien was curled up in a corner, eating something in its hands.

"Youngling? What is it that you are gazing upon?" The shadow appeared at my side.

The Xenomorph swallowed the last of its meal and lifted it's head, seeing us. It growled and launched towards us, but it slammed into the forcefield. That didn't stop it from scratching the walls of its cell.

"This is a Xenomorph, a very deadly creature. They have blood so acidic it can melt through almost anything." I explain.

"Very interesting. Tell me, do you feel anything with this creature?" He asks.

"Uh, Why?" I ask him.

"Do you? Or do you not?" Primus repeated.

I sigh and look back at the Xenomorph, watching it attempt to escape. I put a hand upon the forcefield, it felt like glass under my hand. The creature did not pay attention to my hand whatsoever, it was more concentrated on busting out.

"It's scared. Its been here for a long time and just wants to go home." I say.

"Very good." Primus slowly nodded.

"What does this have to do with anything?" I ask him.

"You can feel the creatures fear, yes?" He stepped forward.

I nodded, the shadow put his hands behind his back.

"And you can feel positive emotions, correct?" He asks.

I nod once again.

"Then what did you do in order to find the other gemstones?" Primus' shadowed hand lands on my shoulder.

He was right. I had used my intuition and emotions to find the other gems, what's the difference this time? Just more negativity in one place.

"I used my intuition and emotions." I say.

Primus nods, "Indeed. Now in order for you to find it, you must tune out all the negativity. 'Turning your feelings off' as they say."

"But I don't know how to-" I felt someone run into me from behind.

I fell to the ground, hearing my arms and chest clang against the steel floor. There was a pained groan coming from on top of me, I pushed whoever was on me off and turned over. I took one look, and I couldn't believe who I saw.