Chapter 28.

Everything was black, just like it was when Quintessa visited me in my head last. I can only assume that she's coming once again. I roll my eyes and look around for her in human form, but I see no one yet. Nothing at all for that matter. Ooh, maybe I could call out again just to annoy her again. As I was about to call out, I heard her voice behind me.

"You surprised us, human. You certainly are unlike the previous humans, but don't think we won't discover your plans." Her voice echoed.

I turn around to see her in her true form, and not her human form. And, she wasn't alone. Lockdown stood beside her, looking displeased. I just roll my eyes and slowly applaud, like a sarcastic clap.

"And here comes the happy couple..." I said with a snarky tone.

That only seemed to anger them both, clenching their fists. I raise an eyebrow and smirk.

"Damn, defensive much? But seriously, why is HE here?" I look towards the mech.

"None of your concern." He said.

"Actually, it IS my concern. You're in MY head, and neither of you should even be here." I cross my arms.

Quintessa came closer, her gaze piercing through me.

"You have only 2 gems remaining, and once you have them all..." She trailed off.

"You will die by my hand, but certainly not before we retrieve the mini con." Lockdown finished as he was at her side, both of them only a few feet from me.

I raise my brows with a scoff, then I started to chuckle.

"You tried killing me at least TWICE before, but I'm still standing. And since I'm sure you were all watching that fight between me and the Indoraptor, so I'm certain you saw me snap that beasts neck like a twig with only my teeth. Don't you EVER go threatening me or my family, I will fucking DESTROY you for what you've done. God knows it's what you deserve." I point straight towards his chestplate with a furious expression.

He said nothing, but also made no reaction.

"This goes for ALL of you cons. Don't get in between me and the ones I care about, or I will be your worst nightmare. I may just be a human, but I have the ferocity of a Predacon. Trust me, you don't want to meet the Predacon..." I turn and start walking away.

"Be expecting me very soon...." I heard Lockdown say.

My eyes snap open, I sat straight up in the bed. It was still dark in the room, all that could be heard was the Ink Demon and Blue snoring. Shannon was laying asleep on the windowsill, Springtrap was laying on the couch with his eyes closed. Pffft, "I don't need to sleep" my ass. Eh, he can do what he wants. I quietly stand up and step over the sleeping raptor, she did not stir. I step onto the tile floor and reach for my bag, digging through it to find my phone. I managed to find it through all my clothes and supplies.

I turn it on to check the time, 2:30 am. It's hella early. But now my mind is racing with thoughts, can't sleep now. I quietly stand up, phone in hand, and tiptoed towards the door. Slowly turning the handle, the door opened quietly. I snuck out the door and dashed down the hall back into the living room. Need to clear my head. I sneak out the living room door and out into the main hall.

It took at least 5 minutes, but I managed to find my way to the outside. I was met with a beautiful view of the ocean, a smile appearing on my face. I noticed I was close to what looked like a helicopter landing pad, so I instead head the other direction. I walked up to some railing and leaned against it, looking out at the ocean. We must be at least 100 feet above the water. I sigh and hang my head down, thinking.