Diego Brando x Reader x Johnny Joestar (The Crash)

ابدأ من البداية

As soon as your legs hit the floor you collapsed to the ground. You groaned at the pain and Diego immediately went to your side.

"Maybe you should lay back down!" He said taking your hand in his.

"I want—I want to see Johnny!" You cried out.

You mustered all the strength you could. The nurses came into the room at the alert of you detaching yourself from the machines. Diego and the nurses helped you back onto your feet and tried to get you back in your bed.

"Let me see him! Let me see him!" You yelled...

From Johnny's room, he heard what sounded like a commotion coming from another room. He turned his television down and listened in.

"—Let me see him! I want to see Johnny!"

(Y/N)?

His head perked up at the sound of you calling his name.

"(Y/N)?!" Johnny called out.

He didn't care that his legs weren't working and that he was paralyzed. He ripped any wires he had attached to him and dropped to the floor. He did his best to drag himself into the hallway. He made it just before your room's doorway, until the nurses noticed him. They hurried over to him and tried to get him up.

Before they lifted him, you and Johnny managed to make eye contact.

"J-Johnny?"

He was lying on the ground, he was trying to drag himself to you... It didn't take long for you to put two and two together as the nurses tried to lift him. He couldn't use his legs.

Your vision became blurry at the sight of him. Your body felt weak and you wanted to collapse. Diego and the nurses managed to lay you back down on your bed, you could no longer see Johnny...

***

Diego stayed by your side majority of the day until visiting hours were over. You were glad he was there with you, but you were still concerned with Johnny.

Towards the end of the night you were watching one of those awful soap operas to help you fall asleep. You lied awake feeling restless wishing for a way to relax your racing mind until you heard what sounded like someone entering your room. You looked over at the doorway to see him there, smiling at you.

"Johnny!" You nearly shouted.

He was sitting in a wheelchair, he rolled the wheels of the chair closer so he was at your bedside.

"I can't even begin to tell you how incredibly happy I am that you're alright." He smiled.

He took his hand in yours.

You smirked, "How are you?"

"Well I'm alive," He said sarcastically, "Could be worse..."

He looked up at you, you could already tell he was upset by the look in his eyes.

"Johnny, your l—"

"Yeah," he interrupted, "I'm paralyzed... I might never be able to walk again..."

Tears welled in your eyes.