Guido Mista x Fem Reader (Side Piece)

Hey guys just a quick little A/N, I check back here every once in a while to see how this book is doing and I'm so glad to see that people are enjoying the short stories I'm putting out there! I just have so many random ideas and I think that's what keeps me going strong on here... As long as people are willing to read and provide feedback I have no reason to not keep going! Thank you all so much again, you all are truly great! Also, I got the idea for this story just by listening to the 1975's song Sex lol so I hope you enjoy this story about my sweet boi Mista.

***

"Haaaa," you sighed while rolling onto your back, "That was great."

You turned your head to the side to see your dear sweet Mista lying peacefully on his stomach. He ran his fingers through his messy short brown hair and gave you one of his sexy grins.

"Glad to see you've enjoyed yourself once again," he smirked.

You sat up on the edge of the bed and wrapped yourself in one of the loose sheets and began to stretch. You glanced over at the nightstand and noticed what time it was, you were going to be late. You started to get up until you felt a light tug on the end of the sheet.

"Stay a little longer..." He pleaded.

He looked like a cute little puppy with those eyes.

"Mista, you know I can't stay here, my boyfriend's expecting me at his place any minute!" You responded while searching for your clothes.

Mista rolled his eyes at the words "my" and "boyfriend". Mista was well aware of the fact that you were seeing someone for quite some time. Mista, however, preferred if you never said your boyfriend's name when you were with him.

"When are you going to leave him?" He asked as he watched you throw on your shirt.

You looked at Mista out of the corner of your peripherals. You weren't sure how to answer his question so you just remained silent.

When you finished getting dressed you gathered your things and headed towards the door of Mista's apartment. As you opened the door you felt the doorknob jerk from your hand and the door you had cracked open slammed shut. Mista stood there before you with a sheet wrapped around his waist, he held the door closed with one muscular arm and with the other, he had a hold of your arm. His dark colored orbs pierced into yours.

"You know, I'm sick and tired of watching you leave here without a straight answer!" He said in a stern tone.

You remained quiet.

"Listen, I know you said in the beginning that this was strictly a 'sex-only' kind of relationship between us, but I don't want that, and I think you know that too."

"Mista I--"

"Look I can take care of you, I can do everything he can, I know I can fill his shoes, I—"

"It's not that simple!" You barked at him, "You know exactly why I can't leave him, I love him!"

You didn't want to listen to Mista's lecture any longer and with that, you pushed him out of the way and exited the apartment. Each time you came to see Mista he pressured you more and more to make a decision but you just couldn't. As you made your way down the steps you felt fresh tears spill from your face.

Why did this have to be so difficult?

***

You arrived at your boyfriend's and he decided that today would be a great day to take you out to eat at the new Italian restaurant that opened nearby. You both walked hand-in-hand down the street and he happened to look over at you, he noticed that you were distracted.