Diego Brando x Reader x Johnny Joestar (The Crash)

Mulai dari awal

Back to present day...

Diego was perturbed over your health. He worried that maybe you wouldn't wake up and he consistently wished he never agreed to let you hang out with Johnny that night. After he'd spend hours at your beside, he'd take a break and get something to eat or drink when your parents came in. Seeing you lying motionless in that hospital bed was really starting to get to him. He was so enraged by what happened that he decided that on the way to your room, he would pop into Johnny's room and scold him to the end of time.

"You selfish prick!" He angrily spat, "You just had to take (Y/N) to see that movie!"

From where Johnny sat, he repositioned himself to sit up straight.

"Look, I already feel bad enough about what happened!" He started, "But if (Y/N) wants to hang out with me, then we're going to hang out regardless of what you or anyone else says..."

Diego ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"I swear if (Y/N) doesn't wake up from this, I will be sure to paralyze you from the waist up!"

Johnny took hold of the bowl that was once filled with his lunch and threw it towards Diego. Diego managed to get out of the way and cursed at Johnny on his way out. Johnny sighed loudly and jammed his head back into his pillow...

***

After seeing darkness for what felt like seconds to you, you finally woke up. You stirred awake and blinked a few times so your vision could become clearer. You had a massive pain in your head, you placed your hand against it and grimaced at the pain.

You noticed you were in a hospital bed and were hooked up to an IV and a bunch of other machines. You tried your best to make your body sit upright, and as you did so you heard what sounded like something dropping on the floor. You looked at the source and noticed your boyfriend Diego was standing there, the cup of water he was once holding was now all over the floor.

"Diego?" You said.

Your voice sounded a bit raspy since you hadn't spoken in a little while... Diego wasted no time hurrying to your side and nearly squeezing the hell out of you.

"O-Ow!"

"S-Sorry," He said while releasing you, "I—Well we, were all beginning to think you weren't going to wake up!"

He kissed your cheek lightly and held your hand in his.

"I'm just so glad you're okay!"

He gently patted your head and you grinned at his touch.

You were glad to see Diego, and were happy to find out that he had been here for you every single day since the accident. Your mind began to piece together what happened, the crash, the impact, and seeing Johnny slumped over the wheel before you passed out...

"Where's Johnny?"

You straightened up immediately and looked all around your hospital room for him. A million thoughts raised through your mind in seconds trying to figure out what happened to him.

"Hey, hey relax he's in the other room!" Diego said trying to make you lay back down.

"N-No, I want to see him! Is he alright?!"

Diego sighed, as much as he hated Johnny, he knew how much he meant to you, and he knew you hearing the news about his condition would upset you.

"Diego," You said in a more serious tone, "Is Johnny alright?"

"He's probably resting, anyway you shouldn't—H-Hey!"

You forgot about the fact that you had been in a coma for a few days and started to get out of your hospital bed. Diego insisted you sat back down but you weren't having it.