Any other day, I wouldn't really care if it's big or small, I would just wear it if it's comfortable. But tonight, I'm overly aware of how I look like. So removing both the jeans and the blouse and tossing them aside, I take out the frock.

It's the only frock I have. My mom bought me this for my 15th birthday. It's a yellow sleeveless frock with frills and it reaches up to my mid thighs. It's too short for my liking actually. It still fits me even though I got this 6 years ago. The only difference is that back then, it was too long but now, it's short. But I always loved this one. Mostly cause it felt like my mom still loved, despite everything that happened. 

I let my natural blond curls hang lose on my shoulder and wear my flats. Taking my phone from where it's charging, I put it in my side bag and leave the apartment to go outside. 

I see Veron standing outside the door, looking around. He is fidgeting with his fingers. I wonder if it's a nervous habit. I've never seen him do that before.

He is wearing blue jeans with a black T-shirt. With the moonlight hitting his body, he looks really handsome that my heart skipped a beat.

He looks at me as I opened the door and step outside.

"Wow..." He looks at me from top to bottom. It's a little embarrassing to get checked out like this. I tug down my dress a little to cover my almost bare thigh when his eyes stay a little too long on my legs. "You look stunning." He breaths out.

I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"Thank you." I point at him with my hand. "You look good too." 

He looks down at himself and smile. He comes toward me and takes my hand. My already frantic heart going insane with his touch. He leads me to his car, the BMW Z4. 

Oh wow! It looks pretty cool.

I must have made some sort of a sound seeing the car that he grins proudly while opening the door for me to get in. The interior is so grand. It's the first time I'm seeing something like this since I have never ridden in a fancy car before. 

Veron gets in the driving and buckle in his seat belt which reminds me to do it too.

"You ready for our date?" I look at him. His blue eyes are shining in the light. It's so beautiful.

I shake myself out of staring and answer "Yea. Where are we going?"

He starts the car. "It's a surprise."

We ride for a while in awkward silence until he started small talk.

"So... How was work today?"

I shrug. "It was okay. Same as always."

"Ahh..." I'm pretty sure he has no idea what "always" is like in a restaurant.

Our attempts at small talks ends quickly so after awhile we both give up trying and just go in an awkward silence. Both of us are nervous and I really wish the ride was shorter.

After about 30 minutes, we pull up in front of a restaurant. The place looks fancy. With all the expensive cars parked outside, I can say that this place isn't a place where average people would hang out at.

Veron parks the car near a water fountain. The fountain is big with a horse statue in the middle. There's water getting sprayed down to the pool from the horse's mouth.

We walk inside and I'm immediately hit with how grand everything looks. The decorations are all in a gold colored theme with red roses here and there. It's all breath taking. The place is a little dark in the dinning area but each table has 3 lit candles and that just makes it look romantic. I instantly like this place.