Chapter 29 - Kill Me

(This is the last chapter)

Have you ever asked yourself why someone should be cruel to another being?

Izuku often thought about this, during his lessons when he was still a student.

Now he was thinking the same, repeating that question again and again.
Why? Izuku never cared about the what, only why.
That was the trait that let him make this far in his work.

So it was natural to ask himself why Shinsou was like this or why life itself was playing this twisted game with him.

Shinsou was by his side, like a fatherly figure pending over him.
His mouth moving to form something intelligible was the last thing he saw before hearing a metallic sound.

Something exploded and pieces of the metallic door flew mere centimetres away from him.

The whole scene displayed before his eyes in seconds but to him it seemed an eternity.
Shinsou didn't even had time to react, a loud and sure "Fire!" Was shouted by three men where once the door was.

He counted the number of shot: one, two... maybe a third.

He turned his head towards the figure that tortured him for days. He didn't felt anything. His gloomy eyes closing and opening, his heartbeat stable as if nothing happened.

Again that question, why?

"STOP THE FIRE!" The same  voice shouted, that ringed a bell.

He looked up to those men who still hadn't touched him. Maybe he was going to die too, that would be awesome, he thought.

He was met with no such luck, one of them rushed towards him while the others secured Shinsou.

"I... Izuku?" The voice almost broke, maybe he was sobbing.

Izuku nodded.

"Thank god" he said and hugged him tight. Izuku screamed in his ear, he had some broken ribs.

The man seemed surprised and thoughtful, he let him go and turned towards shinsou.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" He said opening his jacket and taking out a little gun he always carried with him. He pointed the barrel against his head.

Shinsou was squirming before his eyes, a hand clutching his left arm where a bullet penetrated.

"I love him" shinsou said, apparently that was a wrong answer as the man punched him in his face with the gun, he fainted on the spot.

"Iida, grab Izuku. Take him to the car. I'm finishing this story here."

Izuku seemed to regain consciousness, a faint emotion running through him. He refused and Iida went outside to control the situation.

"Dont kill him!" He shouted, feeling the excruciating pain of broken ribs .

"I...izuku. I can't... look at what he did to us! What he did to you! To your fucking leg!"

He shouted.

"If you kill him, you are a monster just like him" he said loud enough for him to hear while trying to take a sitting position.

"Don't  tell me you fucking love him?!"

Izuku shook his head "I did. But I know that he is sick, he needs help"

Shouto laughed, pointing the gun against him this time.

"You see izuku, this is a problem of you psychologist, always trying to see the good part of our nature. Are you sure you could see it in him? I see semen in this room Izuku, I see you! Look at yourself, I know what he did. "

"Dont do it..." he murmured feeling weak, his head throbbing. "You will end up in jail, you will be a killer"

"Wouldn't you like to study my mind then?" He said smirking, he no longer was the man whom he met long ago.

He looked at themselves, shinsou laying on the ground, blood oozing out of his arm.

He himself was better off dead.

Shouto... his shouto has became this monster.

How could something change the human nature so radically?

The evil part was now out, and Izuku seemed at a  loss of words.

He crawled, his legs gave up on him long time ago, he crawled like a worm, the lowliest species of life in the form of a human.

"Don't... please..." he begged and grabbed at the hem of his pants.
Shouto kneeled before him.

"This is a tragedy Izuku, I should have known from the start."

Izuku seemed perplexed

"What are you saying?"

"I should have left you long ago, so I wouldn't have made you this way"

"I'm okay Shouto, we can still save ourselves. "

Shouto chuckled.

"I'm a criminal now, I ruined your life. But what I am sorry about is..."

He stopped, he looked at the gun he hand in his hand. Three bullets.

"What I am going to do now" he said and leant forward kissing him on the lips.

Scenes of an old time displayed in front of his life. What was going to happen?

"I love you, this Is why I cant stand him alive"

He said.

It happened too fast.

He pointed the gun towards shinsou, still passed out.

First shoot.

"SHOUTO! NO!" He grabbed at his arm but to no avail, he pushed him away, he felt pain at the base of his head. The room was spinning.

"Remember izuku...." he said with his voice trembling.

"Remember me... I... I  am sorry..." he muttered and pointing the gun at his chest...

"NOOOOO!!!" Izuku shouted, his voice covering the loud bang and a body fell down.

The men shouto was with ran inside, not expecting this...

Izuku sobbed as Shoto's body fell down.

"No...no...no" he muttered.

He was feeling too much pain, he looked at the gun, how many bullets?

One.

This seemed like a joke. Was this a sign?

He hoped it was, it was no longer okay to live for him.

He pointed the gun in his mouth, he wanted to be sure.

He felt an excruciating pain, but he was sure he wasn't the one to shoot.

The man who was with Shoto looked desperate.

"Call the ambulance!" He shouted and another one did as he was told.

"I'm sorry Izuku, I'm not letting you die, this was the last order he gave us" he muttered picking him up, he felt blood pouring off his hip.
He clutched at Shoto's side and tear off a necklace he was wearing. He kept it tight in his hand.

He hoped to die soon.

NOTES

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY THIS IS THE ENDDDDDDDDD.

BUT ITS NOT THE END.

NEW BOOK WILL BE OUT THIS SUMMER, WHAT WILL HAPPEN?????????

NO MAN'S LAND -  NOUMENON 

I WILL SEE YOU SOON