Come out and play

《Come here》 Shoto said.
Izuku smiled and leaned forward: they where on their bed, it was late.

《We should be sleeping Sho》 izuku murmured into his hair.

Shoto nodded
《We should, but...》 he said caressing Izuku's green hair.

《But?》 Izuku mocked letting his lips gently brushing from his ear to his jaw.

《You make me so excited... God...》 he murmured reclining his head back and giving more space to Izuku.

The night before was something great: Shoto proposed to Izuku who willingly accepted. They wanted to start again: Izuku would follow his prescription, he would still be working. Everything perfect.

And now Shoto smiled: Izuku kissed him on his lips, tugging at his bottom lip and gently biting.

Shoto looked down and kissed him on his lips: he peppered kissed his face making Izuku laugh.

《You will get better》 Shoto whispered and moved: he was now on top of him.

Izuku raised his hands over his head exposing his body to his lover.

《Make love to me》 he firmly said, his voice laced with sweetness.

《As you wish》 Shoto murmured kissing his neck leaving a purple bruise.

Izuku moaned and put his hands into Shoto's hair.
Shoto removed Izuku's shirt and kissed his collarbone leaving a trail of bites.

《Shoto》 he moaned his name and arched his lower body getting some friction.
Shoto grounded his hips and moved upwards.

Izuku tugged at his hair and made his raise up kissing him hard on his lips.

《Izuku, you are perfect》 he said moving his hands near the rim of his jeans.

《Take them off, please》 Izuku moaned moving his hips forward.
Shoto did as he was told and now he was only in his boxers.

Shoto lifted his abdomen and removed his shirt: Izuku admired his well toned chest, some scars still making their way.

《Shoto, I want you》 he nodded and removed his boxers and admiring his body.
He lowered his head and took his member into his mouth: Izuku tugged at his hair and pulled hard making Shoto's face way closer to his pelvis.

Shoto moaned, almost choking and the vibration sent chills to him.
He moved his head up and down until Izuku came with a strangle scream.

《S...Shoto I 》 he rumbled passing a hand through his hair 《I didn't mean to come in your mouth》 but Shoto looked at him and smiled, swallowing his semen and leaning forward to kiss him hard.
Izuku could taste part of his own, it was a strange feeling.

《It's okay Izu, I Love you》 they both smile and Shoto went down kissing his injured leg, helping Izuku lifting it up and peppered kissed all over it.

《You will get better》

《I should be the one saying this. I am the psychologist. What a shame》 he murmured looking at his leg.

《You are a wonderful man with an almost peaceful life. I think your truly enemy is inside yourself. Like you are your worst enemy》 Shoto murmured leaning forward and whispering to his ear.

《You sure know how to dirty-talk Shoto》 he said smiling bitterly.

《I should not have said those things. Sorry》 he kissed his cheek.

《You were so right, so terribly right. I think of the phenomenon called dissociation sometimes: I think all of this is not happening to me but there is another me, in another reality, suffering for my pain. I know I will get better, eventually, but will it be me getting better or the other me?》

Shoto looked at him.

《I don't know if I fully understand everything but...》 he said kissing his jaw

《Why didn't you took your pills? Why throwing everything away?》

Izuku hissed when Shoto bite him hard on his collarbone.

《Aah Sho... You were getting better, hell you are fine now! And here I am being a burden. A psycholigst with depression and anxiety. So fucking funny》 he replied tracing his nails on the back of his lover, leaving red bruises.

Shoto arched his body and grounded hard on him. He proceed to remove his own pants.

《You are always so hard on yourself. You always pretend and pretend and never thank your body for what it does》

Izuku stopped his hands, his nails piercing through Shoto's back.

《You are hurting me Izu》 he moaned into his ear, one hand trailed down to his member.

《I'm denying everything Shoto, it's so difficult. I am one of the best psychologist out here. I've study almost twelve years for this and I think it's not enough. It's never enough for me》

Shoto got up and took a box of lube that was placed near their bed: he poured some onto his hand and started covering his member in it.

《You always have to do something Izuku, don't you? You are covering silence with chaos. Why? So that you can't hear your demons?》

Shoto asked and positioned himself, thrusting slowly into Izuku as he moaned his name.

《My demons? Bullshit. We all have ghosts inside of us: you can't see them but you can feel them. Freud said we have an animalistic instinct, some force that drives us towards what we desire.》

Shoto thrusted hard in him. And Izuku threw his head back.

《What do you desire, Izuku?》
Shoto said kissing his jaw.

《Everything sho, I want everything. I want to know more. I want to know that all the pills I take won't fucking kill me.》

《You know they will》 he murmured against his shoulder, lapping at the bitemarks.

《Being alive is so very difficult. Death is inetivable too, so why don't we just speed up this process?》
Shoto gave a particular hard thrust.

《Please... more》

《You can feel pleasure Izuku, you are not a machine. If you don't want to live then survive for me. That's all we do: we live for eachtother》

Shoto kissed him and Izuku deepened the kiss, moaning into his mouth.

They both came with another thrust: their breath laboured and their hair a mess.

《Sho》 izuku said.
Shoto lifted his head up removing himself from him.

《What is it?》 He asked laying near him on the bed and covering them both with a cover.

《I want to work tomorrow》

Shoto huffed, he was bothered by this statement.

《Izuku you know that...》

《I am dying here, even sentenced people have a last wish. This is mine: I want to work.》

Shoto nodded.

《Okay, I will take you to work. Don't do too much》

《I won't》 he answered and curled himself into Shoto's tight hug.

《My leg is hurting》 he murmured, a few tears caressing his cheek.

《I'm here, breath Izuku》 and Izuku did as he was told trying to avoid panic.
《Sleep now, it's already two in the morning. I'll watch you》

He nodded and rested his head over Shoto's chest, drifting to sleep.

NOTES

hi everyone! I'm finally back. It seems like everything is going to be alright but... is this really true? Scars can't heal over a day, Izuku will have to learn it.

Working with unresolved problem is never the right thing to do, especially if you are a psychologist. Shoto knows this, but what can he do?
Is Shoto really okay? Has he fully healed?

A lot of questions, only one answer: the human mind is so complex.
It will be fun to find out.

NEXT CHAPTER : EAST OF EDEN