is this only a one night stand?

Shoto was blushing furiously but regained his composure as Midoriya circled his neck with his arms.

Shoto gripped his waist a little too tight and said

"Wanna check me out doc?" Trailing kisses from his neck up to his cheek and near his lips avoiding them purposely.

"I've noticed a problem in you: you are too hot. I can cure you though. Wanna have an appointment? I'm quite famous among psychologist."

Shoto laughed a bit and went down again kissing his neck undoing his necktie and revealing more of his chest.

"Is it normal that I wanna fuck my therapist doctor Midoriya?" He purred in his ear.

Shoto pushed him against the wall accidentally hitting a vase which feel down and broke.

Midoriya was kissing him hard and hot on his lips and smirked.

"That costed a lot, plus this appointment you are already in debt"

Shoto pulled Midoriya up which resulted in him wrapping his legs around him.
Shoto's erection was touching the bottom of Midoriya making him fuzzy.

"Punish me daddy"

Midoriya gasped at the sudden use of the word.

Midoriya moved standing up and turned around pushing Shoto against the wall. He took his tie between his hands and tugged at hit making Shoto near his face.

"Beg me"
He purred against his lips letting Shoto fall on his knees between his legs.
Shoto palmed his bulge earning a moan from Midoriya who was towering over him with his hands against the wall.

He opened his zip and his member was freed.

"God" Shoto muttered to himself before parting his lips and starting to suck his member earning a moan from the man above.
Midoriya grabbed Shoto's hair pulling them up revealing his beautiful mismatched eye. He pulled with more force earning a moan from Shoto.
He deepened engulfing more of his member.

"Mmh Shoto... ah" he mumbled. He felt his knees wobbly but he kept still. He lifted one of his foot and with his shoes on he palmed shoto's member while he was sucking him off.

Shoto gasped didn't expecting it but sure it was blissfull.
He grabbed his leg pushing his feet down more while deepthroating him.
Midoriya pushed Shoto's face hard against him, almost suffocating him. Shoto's nose touching his pelvis.
He scratched Midoriya's leg letting him know it was too much and he let Shoto go.

He pushed harder with his foot, Shoto was on his verge and came inside his pants as Midoriya came inside his mouth.
"That " he panted slipping down on the floor
"That was hot"
Shoto only nodded.
"You did that on purpose didn't you? I need a spare change now."
He furrowed his eyebrows towards Midoriya who only smiled sheepishly at him.
"With you shoe on Too, they are all dirty now. I didn't think you would have done that"

He said sitting more comfortably on the couch near them.

"I was too deep into the action you know. Sorry if..."
Shoto cutted him off.
"I deeply enjoyed it Mido" he said using a nickname.
"Mido? Didn't you call me daddy?"

Shoto blushed and looked away.
"That... that was... argh I'm so embarrassed right now"

Midoriya smiled and laughed a bit.

"Embarrassed? We actually just met a few hours ago and had sex and now you are in my house,  stranger's house, all hot with that look on your face"
He said approaching him on the couch. Shoto circled his arms around his neck pulling him down and kissing him deeply.

Midoriya parted away from him.
Shoto looked at the clock, it was three am.

"Work right?"
Midoriya nodded, I'm sorry but I work tomorrow, even if it's Sunday.
"I know, well..." he stand up but the situation was awkward

"See ya?" Shoto said unsure.

Midoriya took his hand
"Stay" he said going towards him and hugging him.

"You sure?"
Midoriya nodded.
"You can leave tomorrow, give me your phone"
Shoto looked at him didn't know what he was gonna do but handed the phone anyway.
Midoriya tapped his number in his phone and handed it back.

"Call me, Ok? I really wanna have sex with you again"

Shoto nodded,  bit distressed, was this just sex?

"Tomorrow, I mean.. later I have an appointment I need to attend. I ''ll leave early, I promise to call you one of these days Ok?"

Midoriya nodded
"I'm looking forward for it." He said removing a strand of hair from Shoto's face.

"You have beautiful eyes you know?"
Shoto blushed looking down and thanked him.

"Lets go upstairs. I'm gonna change and give you a spare change Ok?"

Shoto nodded and followed him upstairs, the first room was his room and there was a huge wardrobe inside. Midoriya opened it taking a loose shirt for the night. He took a loose pants too and a spare bottom down blue shirt.

"I hope these pants fit you. It's the biggest I have. Here are your clothes. Tomorrow before leaving you can change in them"

Shoto nodded and Midoriya removed his shirt and tie, remaining in bare chest.
Looking at himself at the mirror inside the wardrobe he noticed all the hickeys Shoto left on him.
"You sure had fun, uh?"
Shoto nodded, and caressed his chest.

"I like to mark my territory" he said kissing his neck again over the red spots.

" who says I'm yours?"

Shoto laughed, going in front of him to kiss him on his lips.

"You are so addictive, you know? You must be so hot in your suit and tie, all professional at work."

Midoriya laughed, He would not define himself as hot, he was a huge dork.

"I think you don't think straight. You must have a bias or other psychological thing you know?"

"You may be right, but I've just imagined"
He said nearing his ear and pushing Midoriya on the bed
" I've just imagined fucking you on your desk, you all professional. A vision."

Midoriya rolled his eyes. Pushing Shoto down on the bed, he was on top of him.

"You sure have a wild imagination, but maybe"
He says removing shoto's clothes and kissing a way down to his waistline
" maybe, your dream could come true. For now you have to beg me"

He went up to kiss him and then removed himself. Todoroki huffed being all worked up again, he removed his pant changing in a loose shirt.

Midoriya put on his shirt and went under the cover. He set the alarm at 8 am. He opened his arms

"Come here I just have 5 hours of sleep because of you."

Shoto went to him
"You had me at come"

He joked nuzzling into him.

------- AUTHOR'S NOTEEEE

BOIIIIII I'm so HYPED about this story. It's gonna be soooo cool