03

After finishing my curls I picked up my phone. "Y'all messing with this wig or nah?", I said while taking an insta story. I do makeup but I also do hair. After I uploaded the story I saw that it was 5 so I decided to wake Derek up.

I was kind of embarrassed crying like that in front of him. Sakool has cheated on me before so it was embarrassing that I stayed with him and allowed it to happen again. Derek was the main one telling me to leave him but I was too stubborn so I stayed. And now I'm in the same situation.

Walking into my room I saw him on his back with his arms behind his head. His mouth was open and he was snoring a little. I giggled while I opened Snapchat. "Y'all look at him, wait is that drool I see?", I got on the bed and put the camera near his mouth. I busted out laughing and ended the video. After saving it I sent it to Nyla and Ty'Shawn.

I leaned over him and whispered in his ear, "Bestie wake up I'm bored.". He stirred in his sleep until he opened his eyes. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down next to him. "Ughh Derek stop.", I laughed out. "Come lay with me.", his sleepy voice is everything. I clenched my thighs together before saying, "Noo its already late, get up.", I whined while dragging my words.

He popped my thigh. "Quit that whining shit", he grumbled while I pouted. He got out the bed and walked into my bathroom.

"Where's my toothbrush

"Where's my toothbrush.", he asked looking at me through the mirror. I pointed to the bottom drawer. While he brushed teeth I turned on my Bluetooth and started playing Megan the Stallion.

"Aye, big ole freak.", I started twerking in my mirror while sticking my tongue out. When I stopped twerking I turned back to the bathroom and saw Derek staring at me and I jumped. He motioned his finger for me to go to him. I put my head down and dragged my feet because I already know what he was going to say.

"You already know what I'm about to say,", I nodded my head. He lifted my head up by my chin and started in my eyes. We never broke eye contact, and I didn't notice I was crying until he was wiping them off of my face. "Promise me you won't date him, talk to him, or even speak about him again. Promise me summer.", he said sternly, I knew he was serious because he used my middle name.

I nodded my head, "I promise." I wiped my eyes and then hugged him. "Now what's for dinner?", he asked while walking out of my room. I swear all this nigga do is eat. Walking into the kitchen he was already there looking in the fridge.

"Ah ah ah get out my fridge, you know how I feel about that.", pointing at him. Everyone that knows me know that I HATE when people are in my fridge, over my stove, and in my oven. I am the only person that touches those things. Sucking his teeth he closed it and sat on a barstool, "Mann whatever. Be right back I'm about to go grab my phone." I yelled for him to bring my phone and the speaker as well.

I washed my hands before starting to cook. I went into the fridge and grabbed the milk. And then going in the freezer and grabbing the pack of chicken. He put the speaker on the counter and then handed me the phone. "Big Booty Hoe is calling you." I laughed as I picked up the ft call.