Chapter 1

Meanwhile a man just busyly had his eyes on the book he seek for, suddenly he was meeted up with a pair of very beautiful,shinny and big doe eyes through the shelf but when that person about to greet him,he was quickly pull out the random book and left causes had to go through his secret placed in that library.

Despite that man was silently sit behind the curtain,there the pair of hand was pull that certain"oh my.."
mumble that boy as he got to see that man who already stared at him from above."oh..you are A man from before
through the shelf.."said that boy but that man just stared at him without no emotion until that boy was kneeling right in front of him.

Earlier that man try hard to resist that boy but his sweet scent was making him been so bother to looked over him."can you shut your little mouth?"
asked that man while staring into that
boy's  with his big doe eyes who is also was staring into that man from
before."I don't want tooo.."reply that
boy playfully but that man just had to
give him a serious looked to make him been quite.

After got to see that man seem like really serious about want him to be quite,so slowly that boy was head down and being so silent as obey with his word and about to leave but his wrist was been catched by that man.
"what's your name?"asked that man
gently while slowly stand up for seen
that beautiful boy's sweet and cute face clearly.

Then that boy about to tell his name to him shyly but that man fondly stare towards him until he got to tell him
"I'm Jeon Jung..kook..."but didn't dare
to looking back into that man eyes
causes get so nervous and he got easily shy when someone approach him that close."I'm Park Jimin.."telled
that man gently while slowly release that boy's wrist and leave.

Hence jimin was gone from him,he was smiling alone by mumble to himself alone"Jimin..sii.."but was intterupted by someone who was tapping on his shoulder as want to asked about book.So jungkook also was left from jimin's secret place.

Suddenly when jungkook thought jimin was gone but he was wrong.
There's jimin was coming back to his place with a smile."jimin sii..?he so
cute.."mumble jimin alone while have
a sitted to continue his read session.