She was this typical Lucknowy girl. Everything on her spoke, traditional Family. He felt this sourness rising up from his stomach. His so called step mother was very traditional, too. Well it's needful to act as traditional woman, so everyone outside thought that she is religious and decent woman. This woman was also the reason why Anjali changed so much. His Di refused all traditional clothes since their dad left them, so Arnav did the same. They preferred western clothes and the only traditional thing what they did, was to go to Mandir. They did it for their mother and he saw it as his duty to go there.

The girl wanted to past the street and walked to the other side. The dish which she held in her hands was about to fell down and she tried to bring everything on the right place. Arnav saw the truck coming and it was too close to the border stone where she stood while being busy with her dish. If she bend only few millimeter ahead, the truck would get her.

Arnav jumped out if the taxi and ran to the front. He could clearly see the smile on her face while she was still busy with her dish. He hurried as fast as he could and it was one race between the truck and him. One second before the truck reached the girl, Arnav grasped her arm and drew her back to him. She let the dish in surprise out of her hand and everything flew over them, inclusive the crimson powder.

As the world stopped, they stared at each other.

The music resounded from the taxi which was near them.

Akhiyan

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Oh! Beloved Smiling in my eyes

Oh! Beloved residing in my heart

My life is yours

Before I die I wish to give you my life

I looked at you and my eyes fell in love with you

My eyes were so mesmerized they forgot the whole world

I looked at you and my eyes fell in love with you

My eyes were so mesmerized they forgot the whole world

Even God must have fallen in love

They broke their glances and he let her go from his hug when she again lost her balance and he needed to steady her. He was again lost in her eyes and she in his. His glance wander over her face and saw the red powder here and there.

In your arms I lost myself

The fragrance of your breaths became a part of me

I forgot the whole world and let love take me away

I feel like touching the sky

I feel like drowning in your love

What good is my living

If you are not by my side

We will live together and we will die together