Chapter 17 Austin's Life Update

Hi there! I don't know if you'll remember me, its been awhile.
My names Austin Carlile, I'm 24 years old and live in orange county California.
You've read my story of when i was in highschool, when i got together with Alan (and other stuff but i like to focus on the positive!), and i'll happily tell you that we're still together.
I'm gonna ask him to marry me soon, I'm so nervous, i just wanna make my princess happy.
My life has gotten a lot better, i've got a job in a recording studio, Alan too, we've recorded a lot of albums with a lot of amazing bands we thought we'd never meet.
The first album we recorded was with Shayley's band Dayshell.
Shayley's been doing good, he's struggled addictions in the past few years but he's doing just fine now.
Jaxin owns a big clothing line called "Key Street" and has a beautiful wife&baby daughter.
Phil and Anouk are still together and recently got married, Anouk has a little belly so we're betting on whether or not she's pregnant (don't tell them we do that, please they'll kill us).
Aaron met a girl called Amanda in college, they've been engaged for almost a year now, they're the cutest thing.
I haven't heard much from Valentino, when i left my hometown we met up and he told me he was gonna stop dealing, i can't even express how proud i am of him.
Alan, don't get me started on him, he's so beautiful, i can't wait until he's Alan Carlile.
I have had no contact with my dad or Precila, not that i want any.
Me and Clark had a long talk after We graduated.
He told me he was really sorry, i forgave him in the end, a few weeks ago i saw him in a Starbucks, he told me Precila and my dad were getting married, he even invited me to the wedding, like i would go.
But lets get back on the positive things!
I don't know when I'm gonna ask Alan, i think soon, i'll set up a dinner, and then after it a picnic at the beach, i'll ask him to be mine for eternity by the undergoing sun.
He's my everything.
I love him so much.
He's sleeping right now, we had to work late, he looks so cute.
I should end this now, its really late and i kinda just wanna curl up again my baby and fall asleep.
Thank you for being a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, a friend.
Thank you for letting me tell my story.
Goodbye, i hope to see you again dear reader of whoever finds this.
Love, Austin Carlile