Chapter 11

*unknown pov*
"when are you guys coming out to dad's son?" i cringed at my only son calling my boyfriend dad.
He had been a dad to him tho, more of a dad than his actual dad, who abused us and left.
But it was still weird.
"later today" i was looking forward seeing his stupid loser son react, he would either scream, cry, storm out or all of those.
Fucking little cry baby.
He should be tough, his mom died, he got beat up, he was 17, he should be used to having a shitty life by now.
But boy did he know it would be even shiitier with me in it.
I would make him a man, like my son, not a cry baby faggot like he was now, i would make him perfect, like my son.
Speaking of my son, he's perfect, a real man, i raised him amazingly, i was such a good mother, i could even make something out of Carlile's faggot son.
"ready Precila?" Robert squeezed my ass while i bend over to grab my purse.
"ready, bye Clark! Be a good boy like you always are!"
Clark poked his head around the corner and shot a beautiful smile.
I took Robert's hand and walked out the door with him.
-
"Austin! I'm home!" there was some rustling and whispers in the kitchen before Austin shouted back that he was in there.
Robert and i took our jackets and shoes of before going towards the kitchen.
He hugged his son and greeted a redhaired boy who was sitting opposite of him.
I wrapped my arm around his waist while the two boys looked at me weirdly.
"erm dad, who, who is this?"
"son" he sighed, "should we talk about this under 4 eyes?" he pulled him to the livingroom and i was left alone with the ginger kid.
"uhm hi?"
I rolled my eyes and groaned, i wasn't here to befriend his son's loser friends.
"3 months dad, she had BEEN GONE FOR 3 FUCKING MONTHS AND YOU'RE ALREADY TRYING TO REPLACE HER? WITH SOME WHORE, YOU NEVER LOVED MOM DID YOU, YOU NEVER LOVED HER, HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON? DON'T BULLSHIT ME DAD"
"a year maybe.."
"YOU NEVER LOVED MOM, SHE GAVE US EVERYTHING, AND YOU JUST THREW IT AWAY, HOW COULD YOU DAD, YOU LYING CHEATER, YOU MAKE ME SICK, SHE LOVED YOU WITH ALL HER HEART, I'M LEAVING, GOODBYE DAD "
Austin marched out the front door while Robert came back with sad eyes.
"he got mad.." Ginger kid looked at him confessed.
"what's wrong Mr.Carlile" none of your fucking business kid, go play with your dick or something.
"erm well...this is my new girlfriend, Precila, and uh Austin's reaction wasn't the best"
The ginger kid cursed under his breath and ran out of the door.
I shot Robert a confused look while he explained about his (ex) wifes death again.
I nodded understandingly and suggested the idea that i would go "explain" myself.
He thought it wasn't a good idea but i insisted.
I opened the front door and saw Austin sitting on ginger kid's lap.
I was getting closer while they linked their pinky's together.
They leaned in and connected their lips while i had arrived.
I coughed, "ha, now well this is something"

------------

really short i'm sorry

and ooohhh, its Clark's mom, Austin is in deep shit

also i've started a new fic! (bashby) its called ''But I Love You'' check it out!

thanks for reading, seeya next update

love, Malene