20 ~ My Cupid, My Angel of Death

You closed your eyes while you felt the pain take over and suddenly everything was dark. Everything was so dark. It was scary almost, but the darkness was soon replaced by a blinding light. You were laying on a cold floor...and your wings were gone.

You were surprised seeing that the wings you carried around for years were suddenly missing but your attention soon turned towards the blinding light from earlier. 

In front of you was two doors.  You stood in the dark area confused. One of the doors was a bright white color and the other was black.

You didn't see anything else around you so you walked towards the two doors.  You reached for the door knob for the black door, the color reminded you of your wings that you had gotten so used to. 

But right before your hand touched the door knob suddenly the light coming from the doors became brighter.  Your shielded your eyes and waited a while until you saw the light dulled again. 

You slowly looked back at the doors and you were surprised to see the two doors had fused into a mixture of black and white. Then on the top of the door there was a sign. 

memories

You reached for the door knob again and then cautiously opened the door.  

Your eyes widened while you saw yourself sitting in front of lucas. You watched as your past self looked around curiously. For some reason you don't remember this event. 

"so, she is actually half" lucas questioned as he looked at your all black wings. You slowly looked around in confusion noticing the other angels of death were surrounding your past self.

half

Then you watched as you saw your past self smile brightly towards lucas.

"her eyes" he gasped and the other angels of death crowded around looking at your eyes in confusion.

"they are supposed to be red, why are they purple" lucas asked and one of the  angels spoke. 

"well if you think about it, it's supposed to be red but the other half is blue, makes sense why her eyes are purple if the colors mix" lucas sighed while looking at you.

"she's half but her wings all black, we have no idea when the other half could surface , or even what it could do to her. We should make sure she doesn't experience any major emotions. We have no idea what could happen, it's dangerous" one of the angels of death spoke and lucas sighed. 

"yes, I suppose so. After all she is half life and death. Half angel of death and half guardian angel"

You stood there frozen by lucas's words and apparently an old memory you had forgotten about. 

But you assumed lucas had suppressed this memory from you. 

You tried to speak "what do you mean-" but suddenly it was like a strong wind knocked you back all the way out the door. 

Then the door slammed close. Your heart raced and you watched as a large lock appeared on the door, but you still had so many questions. 

So you grabbed the door knob and began trying to force it open. 

"what am I" you screamed frustrated until you noticed a bright light came from the door again. You took a few steps back and saw the lock crumble to the ground, then the door opened and the bright light blinded your vision again. 

You slowly opened your eyes in confusion. 

What just happened. 

"w-woah" you heard chenle breath out and you noticed he was looking at one of your wings, you wondered if he was shocked they were disappearing but you noticed only one wings was losing it's feathers. 

You looked at the wing he was observing and your mouth flew open in surprise, you feathers were disappearing but white feathers could be seen underneath, just like johnny's. Then lucas ran up to you.

"y-y/n I can't believe it, you're going to be okay" your heart was not hurting anymore but clearly lucas was not surprised about your one wing changing color. Your eyes were wide and jaehyun had the same expression. You were trying to process what was going on and trying to process the memory you had just seen.

"lucas what is going on" jungwoo said while staring at your almost all white wing. Lucas simply held your hand and smiled.

"well I guess a strong emotion did do something unpredictable, a strong emotion of love" lucas was still smiling but none of your questions were answered.

"I repeat, what is going on" jungwoo said, even the head cupid looked confused. 

"well exactly seventy years ago, an angel was made that happened to be a mix of an angel of death and guardian angel. It was a huge accident" lucas sated simply but you were piecing things together.

"The angel had all black wings so everyone simply figured it was fine as long as she didn't experience too strong of emotions like guardian angels experience. They were afraid of something very unexpected happening. So I banned expressing emotions completely. I also erased your memories of being half guardian angel" he finished his sentence looking right at you.

"I was.. I was born seventy years ago" then you looked at your now fully white wing and yelled "ARE YOU BASICALLY TELLING ME I WAS A MISTAKE" 

"a happy accident" lucas sated while nervously chuckling but you were simply trying to process everything. 

"well I suppose this explains why y/n didn't die, if she is half guardian angel then she should be able to heal souls without complications" jungwoo sated from beside lucas and you were about to pass out from the shock of almost dying.

The memory was real.

Your emotions were whirling and jungwoo gasped in surprise when he looked at your eyes. 

"woah" haechan breathed out

"well it seems like the purple finally separated" lucas laughed as you looked around in confusion

"your eyes, one is blue and the other is red" mark whispered in disbelief. Your mind was swirling with thoughts but one things finally made sense to you. You were okay. 

"I-I'm alive" 

It finally hit you like a truck and everyone else seemed to process what had happened as well. 

Then everyone tackled you into a hug while you were still practically sitting in jaehyuns lap and you couldn't help but smile. You didn't care about what you were, you were just happy your friend were safe and everyone was together. 

They all slowly pilled off of you and you laughed happily. You then felt jaehyun hug you tightly. You smiled brightly while jaehyun pulled away from the hug  and his hand slowly traveled to your face. 

You felt your heart race seeing his smiling expression and you happily embraced the warm feeling you felt when you were with jaehyun, no more suppressing your emotions.

"I'm so glad you're okay, I love you y/n" you smiled again and your heart raced quicker. You reached out your own hand and gently held jaehyuns face while looking him in the eyes. He leaned into your touch while you smiled brightly "I love you too jaehyun" and he kissed you.

You were truly happy. 

As you pulled away from the kiss you noticed his eyes were bright pink. He was your soulmate, he was your...

"my cupid"

"my angel of death" 

You both were simply the cupid and his angel of death.

Well half angel of death.