Chapter 15

(y/n) POV

"Mom?! What are you doing here?!" I asked in shock, "Raven called me, and I wanted to see my babies fight as a team." Mom said as she took Cinder from me and began bouncing her, "Come on baby girl let's go meet up with Mommy so we can cheer on Daddy and Auntie Scarlet." She said as she walked away.

"You sure we can take all four of them?" Scarlet asked, "With out a doubt. Last time you didn't take the fight seriously, but this time we both have something to fight for." I said, "True." She said, "Now let's go teach them what happens when they anger the twin gods." I said as I drew Crimson Tempest and walked out to the arena. 

"Wow I'm surprised you actually showed up." Mary said, "I was about to say the same to you." I said, "After all we all remember what happened to you last time we fought." Scarlet said as she drew Chaos Avenger, "SCARLET AMELIA DRAKE WHAT ARE YOU WEARING YOUNG LADY?!" Mom yelled, "MOM!" Scarlet complained, "DON'T GET DISTRACTED!" Gurren yelled as he drew his sword and activated his semblance.

" Scarlet said as she drew Chaos Avenger, "SCARLET AMELIA DRAKE WHAT ARE YOU WEARING YOUNG LADY?!" Mom yelled, "MOM!" Scarlet complained, "DON'T GET DISTRACTED!" Gurren yelled as he drew his sword and activated his semblance

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Slaughter them Mahiru." He said as his once purple eyes turned red and a woman appeared behind him, "(y/n) you take Gurren and Mary. I'll handle Rex and Emerald. Oh and Aunt Rory is here so let's not embarrass ourselves alright." Scarlet said as she activated her semblance and ran off to fight Rex and Emerald.

"Gurren let's kill him." Mahiru said as flames erupted from her hand and formed a weapon.

" Mahiru said as flames erupted from her hand and formed a weapon

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I'll let you handle him Gurren." Mary said, "DIE!" Gurren yelled as he and Mahiru ran at me. I drew Midnight Reaper and blocked their attacks while switching Crimson Tempest to minigun mode and shot Mahiru point blank, "MAHIRU!" Gurren yelled as she turned to ash, suddenly he kicked Crimson Tempest out of the arena, "COME ON (Y/N)!" A woman yelled from behind me, "Erin?" I said as I turned and saw Dad, Erin, and Damian standing there. "Hey Gurren your going down." I said as Mahiru reformed. I stabbed my sword into the floor and ran over to Gurren and punched him in the face while dodging Mahiru's sword, "NOW YOU LOOSE!" I yelled as I grabbed Gurren's throat and slammed him into the pommel of my sword, and just before she could stab my in the back Mahiru turned to ash and disappeared, "Looks like it's my turn." Mary said, "Scarlet stay out of this alright." I said as I activated my semblance, "Alright I will." Scarlet said as she walked out of the arena. Mary drew her new sword and lunged at me.