Chapter 10

(y/n) POV

"THE HELL RAVEN?!" I yelled, "What?!" Raven said, "She is ten weeks old! What made you think it was a good idea to leave her alone?!" I said angrily, "I don't see a problem here." She said, "THAT, THAT RIGHT THERE IS THE PROBLEM!" I yelled, "WHAT?!" She yelled, "Raven shes our daughter, why cant you at least act like you love her." I said, "But that's so much work!" She complained, "Yes, but if you care about me even a little bit then you will make the effort." I said as I walked away.

"And how's Daddy's little princess?" I said as I entered my dorm, "She was a very good girl for her Auntie Scarlet." Scarlet said as she tickled Cinder making her giggle. I picked her up and rocked her, "Ok sweetie Mama's not going to leave you alone any more." I said as she chewed on her fingers. "Did you two figure things out?" Scarlet asked, "I hope so, if not then I'll just take Cinder and leave plain and simple." I said as I put Cinder in her crib so she could take a nap. "She's such a good girl." Ember said, "Here's hoping she's more like her aunt than her daddy." She said, "Thanks Em that was almost nice." I said, "I'm sorry, that was rude. I know you're upset with Raven right now and I thought laughing a bit would help." She said.

Raven POV

"Raven you do know why (y/n)'s mad right?" Qrow asked, "Because he loves the brat more than me." I said, "No it's because you tried to get rid of your daughter." Summer said, "So she was a mistake!" I said, "That doesn't matter, she's your daughter and like it or not she loves you and somewhere deep down you love her too." Tai said, "Look Rae Rae can you at least try to be a decent mother, if not for Cinder then for (y/n)." Summer said, "Fine I'll go talk to (y/n)." I said.

(y/n) POV

"(y/n)?" Raven said, "Um guys can you please give us a minute." I said, "Sure thing. Do you want me to take Cinder with us or will she be fine?" Scarlet asked, "She'll be fine." Raven said and the others left. "(y/n) I am so sorry." She said, "I never should have left her, I...I guess for the first time in my life I was actually scared. I was scared I was gonna loose you." She said, "Raven what are you doing? Do you feel alright?" I asked, "Y...Yeah I feel fine, a bit ashamed, but fine none the less." She said, "Ok..." I said, "Look I want you to answer this and be honest, do you love Cinder more than me?" She asked, "Do I love our daughter more than you... no, no I don't I love you both. I would do anything for you two." I said as I kissed her, "Do you wanna try being more of a mother and less...well you towards her?" I asked, "Yeah, but you have to change her." She said, "Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!" Cinder cried, "Well someone's up from their nap." I said as I began to pick her up, but just before I could Raven stopped me, "Let me do it." Raven said as she picked her up.

Scarlet POV

"Qrow." I said as I put my head on his shoulder, "Yeah Scarlet?" Qrow said, "Let's have a baby." I said, "WHAT?!" He said in shock, "I'm only kidding." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

(y/n) POV

"Everyone, we're moving into an inter joining dorm so that way Raven and I can take care of Cinder together and not have either one of our teams relationships suffer." I said, "Speaking of my sister and niece where are they?" Qrow asked, "Raven is trying to change Cinder's diaper." I said, "(y/n) I cant do it." Raven complained as she handed me our naked baby girl. "How many did you go through before giving up?" I asked, "Eleven." She said, "Mama cant change you, looks like you beat her princess." I said as I put a diaper on her and put her in her red onesie that made her look like a little shark. "Aww that's so cute is it new?" Scarlet asked, "Yeah, I bought it earlier when I brought her back home." I said as I handed Cinder over to her. Cinder immediately began to try to eat her aunt's hair.