All About Claud

To Claud Darville with Love

Song for this chapter "Waves" Dean Lewis

As Claud

I know a lot of people are very curious about me

I know a lot of people are very curious about me. My name is Claud Darville and I am one of the heirs to "Visage". We are one of the biggest brand in European skincare market. Our company was founded back in 1931 back with my grandfather. I am the youngest of the Darville from my dad. My dad has only one sister Adalene and she doesn't have kids. I have 4 other siblings, my sister Blaise being the oldest and then 3 older brothers, Louis, Raphael and Gabriel. I am twenty-nine years old and I am here to tell you my story.

I know why you are here... it's because of Lorraine Fowler. Let me tell you, I really like her. I have never met anyone quite like her and she can make me laugh like no others. I know the history of her with Roland. I never thought for a second that it would last. Everyone knows about Roland and what a philanderer that he is. Just to be fair I was like that once upon a time but now I refrained from sex before marriage.

I know rumor has it that I am gay. Nobody has ever seen me with a lady friend the past five years at least. I will tell you why.

I once had a girlfriend I dated when I was in college. Her name was Giselle and I can say I was in love with her. We dated through out college and I even told her we would get married. I was young and I was having the time of my life after college. I got into a lot of trouble with drugs and I had girls with me all the time. Of course the only person that I truly loved was Giselle. She even gave me an ultimatum to stop fucking around but being the way I was, I didn't care. What happened was, she killed herself. She was gone from my life. That night I was out with my boys just having fun and she called me "Baby... can you come see me now? I need you." Did I think anything of it at that time? No I didn't. When I finally had my fun and went to Giselle's place, I found her on the bathroom floor. I called the ambulance and that was a nightmare. They took her in on a table and I waited and waited. Finally they let me in to see her and I saw her lying on the table "Baby... come back. Please come back." I was waiting and waiting for her to get up and tell me to take her home. She never did. My Giselle was gone. I couldn't imagine that she was gone. She left me. After that day, I told myself I would never ever have sex again. I didn't even think I could fall in love again. Until... I saw Lorraine Fowler as our spokesperson.

 I saw Lorraine Fowler as our spokesperson