Lies & Deceits

Song for this chapter "Close To Me" Ellie Goulding

As Lorraine

My Spring recess officially begins and I have two weeks off. Shane tells me he needs to talk to me and he will be over around 5 PM. I am just being lazy and lounging around since there is nothing much to do. Everyone is at work and Lucas is at an art gallery opening.

Since that day I met Roland's parents, it brought our relationship to the next level. He told me that I completely turned his world around. He wants me to be the one to share his dreams and his future. He said when we cry we cry together and when we laugh, we laugh together. I was really moved by the many many things he said to me. I know the love Roland gives me is genuine no matter what Shane or Lucas say. As to before I thought it was just lust between Roland and I, now I feel the deep emotional attraction within us. The way he opens up to share his feelings with me just shows the deep level of connection he has with me. There is always this incredible feeling of emotional satisfaction when I am with him... or when I am close to him. Roland tells me that I give new meanings to the words, smitten, excitement and fulfillment. He tells me he can sum it all up in one sentence "Lorraine, you make my life better by being in it." So tell me, tell me how I can pull myself away from this man that has all the best and most desirable qualities... everything about Roland is as good as it is possible to be. He totally understands when I tell him I won't be going to Maldive with him. In my mind, I just don't want to hurt both men. If I say I don't love Shane, that would be a lie. His love for me is in its purest form. I know his love for me is true and it is no less than Roland's. They just have different ways of showing it. I would say Shane lacks the maturity that Roland has.

I start getting dress around 4:30 pm.

I wonder what Shane wants to talk to me about

I wonder what Shane wants to talk to me about. I walk down the stairs as Lucas comes back "Hey French boy how was the art gallery?" He sounds excited "I have sold three of my paintings already." I high five him "I'm heading out to dinner with Shane, you want to join?" He has this salacious smile on his face "I am going to be having fun with Kyle while you two are out to dinner. Don't come home too early. Take as long as you need." I rolled my eyes "You are just a horn dog French boy."

Shane got here right at 5 pm. He is looking as handsome as always.

 He is looking as handsome as always