9

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like it's better than yours, dâmn right it's better than yours, I can teach you but I have to charge.."

Nate pranced around Kat's furniture while blasting music from the speakers and almost tripping over a plant.

"Are you okay babe?"

Kat detached herself from her phone when she realized her friend had been staring off at nothing for far too long. She hadn't even said anything to the man flying around in the living room.

Blinking away from her empty gaze, Violet tuned into the scene unfolding in Kat'a living room and wasn't surprised at their friend who currently fixed himself in a squatting position and moved his bum from side to side.

"La La La La La...the boys are waiting!"

Kat repeated her question and moved around the kitchen counter to stand directly in front of Violet.

After last night Violet expected a call or a text from Giovanni today but to no avail her phone was as dry as a nun's gusset. She didn't know if she should contact him or wait for him; then again she's never been tied to the same guy for this long. She usually found an excuse to kick men to the curve after a rather unfulfilled night but Gio did everything but that. And with the slightest interest she started to develop for him it confused her more and more.

"Great, I'm great. Just thinking about class tomorrow."

What the fùck was she suppose to do? Make out of this? These emotions? Feelings? The way he made her feel was still a foreign feeling for her body. And to top the cake the man was so secretive. How was she suppose to get to know him if he won't talk about things other than art? Violet didn't know how to handle the situation.

Maybe that's why Violet was still intrigued, of course other than the fact that he could make her come, because he was so conservative and a challenge...unlike the guys she's hooked up with in the past. They were all quick to brag about what they had or what they could get; they never left anything unsaid. Gio remained a mystery in the aspect of what made him different in terms of her and what he was hiding.

Now would've been a good time to address the issue with her friends who knew all about the weird behaviors of men and had experience but then that might trigger an abundance of questions she wasn't ready to answer, let alone had the answers for.

So instead Violet slid off the kitchen stool and grabbed her coat and gym bag, "I'm going to the studio for a bit."

"Want us to come or drive you," Kat asked now walking over to pause the music on Nate's phone.

"No, no, you don't have to. I'm just going to be planning for tomorrow's class."

She blew a kiss to an out of breathe Nathan and a curious possibly suspicious Kat. Before anything else could be said she rushed to the apartment door and let herself out.

"Oh, once you get involved..."

The music faded as Violet distant herself from her best friend's apartment and she shook her head as Nate's voice could be heard slightly over the popular tune. It's a shock that Kat hadn't gotten a noise complaint yet.

《 《 《 《

Jumping across the studio in her tights and loose cropped shirt, Violet danced elegantly but swift as she came up with a routine on the spot. It was simple but beautiful and perfect to teach the kids tomorrow.

As the tempo increased she points her toes and gracefully walks to the front of the room. Her mind is at ease for a moment as she dances all her questions and confusion away. Ever since she was a little girl ballet has been that reliever for her no matter what she needEd to be relieved of. It was beautiful in a sense that a type of dance was able to wash her fears away, stress, headaches, confusions, and questions.