Awhile Glimmer was helping anyone she can with Bow she was worried about Adora she literally ran off into a war zone but Glimmer couldn't help wonder what she meant by it was her fault she will have talk about later if Adora make it out alive but before that she needed to head to her mother to help with the situation. Bow grab Glimmer's hand stopping her "Glimmer I need you to go I can handle this" Bow said as Glimmer shook her head but Bow stop her "Trust me, okay you need to warn the Queen I will help Adora if I can" Bow said as Glimmer bite her lips as she felt her eyes sting but she knew what she had to do "You still own me a piece of apple cinnamon pie" Glimmer said giving Bow a tight hug before leaving with already pack ship. Glimmer push open the door she hurry to her mother who was sitting on the throne quite upset seeing her daughter "Glimmer my knight told me you ran off with one of hovers, where have you been I have army looking for you" Angella voice was raise she was absolutely angry at the moment "Yeah I know mom but-" Glimmer was interrupt it shortly by her mother "no buts young lady I was so worried do you know how that make me feel? All of sudden you pop up, where is Bow anyway he is supposed to watch over you when I clearly can not" Angella said as Glimmer sigh heavily she didn't need a lecture right now but her mother was cleary upset "Yeah...I know we got lost in Whspiering Woods....an-" shortly Glimmer was interrupting by Angella once more "Are you serious, I told you not to sneak into the Whispering Woods do you know hoe dangerous is it?, you could've found yourself lost or worse" Glimmer about had enough she knew by alright Angella was angry but people are being attack "Mom you would listen for moment, a village is being attack awhile we speak if I can get a word I love your support right now Adora is fighting off...so-" Glimmer was cut off shortly her eye widen as the room shine brightly and hearing Whspiering a gasp Glimmer knew this was bad. Adora was getting frustrated by the minute she needed to to figure out how she transform into She-Ra she doesn't remember how "What was it...For honor?...No that can't be right...For the honor of Greyskull" Adora said as she glow a bright light turning She-Ra this time she was conscience of her surrounding she felt incredibly poweful Adora saw a tank she rush toward it with incredible speed destroying the tank without harm someone inside and blowing away many tank she smile seeing how poweful she was but shortly after feeling a heavy weight she had to continue to fight. Adora saw a missile heading towards her she slice it until bast was too much Adora was sent flying. Adora stood up within the smoke and felt her leg and arm weaken Adora was sweating a panting heavily but she continue to fight for how ever long Adora looked around seeing if there is any tank she saw a shadow as if it was watching her but soon ran away in another direction. Adora didn't hear anymore missiles or tanks so in other words they have retreated for now. Adora felt a hand in her shoulder Bow help her up ans began walking "Let's go to Brightmoon I think the Queen would love to hear what you have done" Bow said as Adora was heading towards Brightmoon "Adora are where awesome I can't believe you destory those tank in a singel blow" Bow said smiling in awed Adora shrugged it off "Yeah impressive,right? I didnt know I could do that" Adora said as still in her form she felt weighe lifted from her body and was completely fine "Also you are very very bright I might need sunglass" Bow said joking as Adora laugh with him. Adora walk along side Bow she notices many gaurd around the castles it was so huge Adora didn't have time to take it all in, but only one word beauiful. Knight stood in a perfect line as Bow walk by she heard low gasp coming from everyone she felt nervous because well everyone could see Horde symbol on her back. The Knight open huge door Adora walked in as Bow step asides for Adora she saw who presumably the Queen sitting on her Throne, Adora got a good look at her light shade of purple along her skin she was droopy eyes as if she wasn't getting enough sleep and skill like dress with light purple alone the side. Adora slowly took a knee out of respect and well she didnt want too meet eye to eye "And who might you be?" The Queen demanded as Adora toughest up and spoke "I am Adora the Gerenal of Horde and Guardian known as She-Ra" Adora said loudly enough to everyone to hear and gasp soon Adora was surrounded by Knigh poiting there spear at Adora, The Queen raise her hand dismissing her Knight as she lean back into her throne "Is that so?, Adora...let me see your sword" The Queen said low tone Glimmer was about to speak but her mother glare she didn't dare to say a words Glimmer never seen such a side from her mother her tone was unusual and she felt her mother authority and tension so this is what Queen suppose to be Glimmer saw a new light yet her mother seem scary she was able to read her so who can say. The Queen inspect Adora sword then laying on her lap "Adora raise up" The Queen spoke as Adora slowly stood up in her original form she was nervouly but didnt show it as she awaiting her verdict from the Queen the room mood was change instantly Adora saw the soften in the Queen eyes or was it saddness Adora couldn't tell "I only briefly heard of a warrior as old times before I even was born, a warrior who shine within the darkness. You, Adora hold the power that will bring Princess together you are the bridge between good and evil" Angella smile this was a good sign from Adora "Despite you being a Horde soldier, everyone in this Kingdom and stories arcoss the world they will know She-Ra, my knight will only know you as Adora nothing more" Aneglla spoke as all her knight smash ther spear into the ground a form of understanding whoever dare quesiton her as well "Understood, my Queen".