Night in the cabin (18+)

( mysterious girl PROV )
Jimin grabbed me as soon as we got in the cabin. He pushed me against the wall and looked in my eyes. My heart started to pound.

Warning: if you are a little kid or you can't take stuff like this please go to the next few chapters ahead. Thanks.

His hands gripped my waist tightly. There was no way I could escape. He Then planted his lips on mine. They fit perfectly. He tried slipping his tounge into my mouth. I didn't let him. I could tell he was getting irritated. His hands went up my shirt and found my bra. His hands went to my back and he unhooked my bra.
Again he tried to put his tounge into my mouth. I still didn't let him. I could feel his hands going down my waist. His hands went into my pants and into my underwear.
As he went down I started to moan a little. He then tried again to put his tounge into my. But you know I didn't let him. He started to finger me.
"Wet for me already, huh?"
He was right. I was wet. I didn't even know it. I started to moan more a more louder the faster he went. Instead of trying to kiss me again he started down my neck leaving little marks.
He went harder into me. Every time my moans get louder. I griped his shirt tightly. I could feel my orgasm building up.
"I'm gonn gonna"
He went harder.
"Hold it kitten"
He went harder into me. My orgasm was going to take over me any moment. He then pulled his fingers out of me. He picked me up and carried me to the bed.
He then dropped me. He unbotond his shirt and pants. He then hovers over me. He takes off my shirt and plants his mouth on my breasts.
He sucks making me moan. I didn't notice him making his way down and over my coverd clit. He told me to lift my bottom half so he could take down my other close.
As I lifted he pulled down my pants.Then my underwear.
" I wanna make you feel so good, kitten"
His words made me shiver. He hovers over my clit. His hot breath makes me want him. I have never liked anyone else like i like him. I wasn't paying any attention when he put his tounge inside me. His tounge went in and out of me.
I could feel my orgasm coming back.
After what seemed about 5minutes of this I was on the edge of cuming. And he knew it. He quickly pulled his tounge away from my clit and put his dick inside me. Not giving me time to adjust he moved at a fast pace.
I was now a moaning mess.
"D-daddy I'm gonna c-cum."
He smirked.
"Hold it baby girl"
He went faster into me. He kept hitting my g-spot.
My walls kept clenching causing him to grunt and moan along with me. He went harder and harder. I couldn't hold it anymore.
"Baby girl, we're do you want me to cum?"
He said to me. Without thinking I said
"I-inside me. Daddy"
And at that we both came on each other. Then again he tried to put his tounge into my mouth. This time I let him. His tounge and my tounge explores each others mouths.
Tommarow I'm gonna make him feel good.
After we made out we both fell asleep. His hands around my waist and is cuddling.