The first move

I was really happy with Jimin. I was just waiting for him to make a move on me. I was a little shocked he hadn't made a move in the shower. He saw me naked after all. When I woke he was playing with my hair. He was smiling at me while I woke up.
"How do you manage your hair? It's so tangly"
I smiled as I didn't wanna answer questions in the morning. I put a pillow over my face and closed my eyes. I could here him chuckle. He sat on me softly.
He unbotond my shirt and unhooked my bra. I didn't care. He's seen me naked already. He took the pillow from me and kisses me.
He moves his hands down t waist.
"If I hurt you let me know and I'll stop"
I nod and he continues. He moves his hole body down to my legs. He unbotond my shorts and slides then off. Leaving me in my underwear.
He smiled noticing my underwear had bears on it. I look in his eyes
"Don't judge. There cute."
He smiled
He kissed me and used his tounge. I pulled him down by his waist. I switched spots with him. I sat on his waist while he looked at my underwear. I undid his shirt and pants and took them off. He smirked.
He pulled on my underwear telling me to take them off. I did as he wanted. He took his member and pulled it out.
"If you want me to stop now tell me. I won't be able to stop later"
I nodded. He flipped me over into the bed. He opens my legs and slowly puts his member inside me. He gave me some time to adjust to his size. Once it turned to pleasure he went harder and faster into me.
He then stopped.
"We will continue later."
I nodded and he began to get dressed. I got dressed as well.