"That's not helping Louis, is it?" Gemma whispered harshly at him.

"I know.." Louis sighed,

"I know he says. Just fucking move will you", Gemma said hitting him on the back of his head.

"Oh my goodness, can you get the fuck away from me, huh Gemma, can you do that, you think you're capable of doing that", Louis whisper shouted at her.

"Don't know why you'all whispering, Zayn sleeps like a log and can't hear you anyway," Niall said.

Harry looked over at him sitting on a chair at the corner of the room, what is he even doing here? This must be some strange dream. No, actually nightmare.

"What the fuck is this? What are you all doing here? Isn't early for you Niall to be out of bed?" Harry asked annoyed.

"I woke him to bring me here, little Hazza" Gemma smiled at him, then looked at Louis slapped his face, "Are you asleep, move"

"I'm trying" Louis hissed, "Zayn is like a fucking parasite.." Louis was wiggling to free himself from Zayn, "You can help you know Harold, don't just stare at me.."

"I'm not staring. I'm just thinking how this is all killing my boner.." Harry grinned at Louis, who got up so quick from Zayn with a disgusted face.

"Haz.." Zayn opened his eyes, searching for him. He smiled at Harry touching his lips.

"They're not going to do the dirty while we're here, are they?" Gemma asked Niall.

"You never know with them two. I know Harry would love to wake up his little man.." Niall said laughing.

"He's not little.." Zayn mumbled quietly, looking around the room, his hands on his hair, he heard a click. What was that? he wandered confused.

"Got it, let's move" Gemma said to Louis showing him her phone.

"What's happening?" Zayn asked Harry, his eyes following Gemma, Louis and Niall as they walked out of the room.

"I don't know, baby" He replied.

"We're waiting for breakfast, Harold" Louis shouted from the corridor.

Harry groaned moving Zayn in between his legs, "Hi" he said before kissing him.

"Hi. We should brush our teeth first, morning breath makes me sick now" Zayn said ducking his face from the kiss.

Harry kissing his cheek instead. "Oh it does..does it?" With his legs around Zayn's he caged him in, holding his face as he tried kissing him again.

Zayn squealed loudly, laughing trying to move away, but Harry's grip on his legs was strong and he was kissing him all over the face laughing with him.

"Louis help me" Zayn shouted giggling.

"Leave me out of it" Louis shouted back, "we're hungry, Harry, come feed us. Niall is chewing on the remote.."

"I'm not.." they could hear Niall say.

"I'm hungry Haz, craving pancakes this morning. Can you make me some please. You don't go to work till lunchtime isn't it?" Zayn said.