Chapter 9

Black Rabbit: Sorry for the wait, everyone! The main Gift Game of the Nativity of the Salamander, Battle of the Creators, will now begin!

The audience cheered at the sight of Black Rabbit since she was royalty in Little Garden.

Black Rabbit: I, Black Rabbit, exclusive Judge for Thousand Eyes, will be referee, facilitator, and the judge of this Game.

In the VIP seat were the No-Name Community members, Shioryasha, Sandora and her guards.

Seiji stood next to Sandora as her bodyguard.

Izayoi: Oh yeah, Shiroyasha. What the heck is with, Black Rabbit's miniskirt, "You think you can see but you can't see" business? This kind of subtlety stuff has been outdated already!

Izayoi complained, his arms crossed while staring at Black Rabbit's miniskirt.

Shiroyasha: Hmph. I am disappointed that a man like you is unable to appreciate such art.

Shiroyasha countered with her eyes closed.

Izayoi glared at Shiroyasha.

Izayoi: What?

Shiroyasha: True art is shaped by one's imagination of the unknown... By one's desire to grasp the mysterious... Indeed! True art lies... within your own universe!

Izayoi felt intimidated and backed off a little.

Izayoi: My own... universe?

Shiroyasha: The underside of a maiden's skirt is no different. Shamelessly exposed lingerie is merely lewdness, but if you can't see it, it becomes art!

Izayoi's eyes widened while looking at Shiroyasha in shock.

Izayoi: If you can't see it... it is art!

Shiroyasha: Let us now confirm it together... the miracles that happen in this world.

Izayoi: Shiroyasha...

Izayoi felt moved by Shiroyasha's speech while she nodded.

Then they both took out binoculars out of nowhere aimed at Black Rabbit.

Lily and Sandora: U-Um...

Mandora: Don't look at them. You catch their stupidity.

Asuka sighed and held her head in pain while Seiji tried to hold his laughter.

Asuka: Dear Lord... Kasukabe-san's Game is starting any minute now...

Asuka looked down to her lap where the fairy sat while eating a cookie.

Asuka: Rattenfänger... the Pied Piper of Hamelin... Could she really be the Demon King's...

Fairy: Asuka.

Asuka snapped out from her thoughts and looked at the fairy. She wanted to share her cookie with Asuka.

Asuka smiled at her and took the cookie.

Asuka: Thank you. It's fine. There's no way.

Asuka put the negative thoughts away while eating the cookie.

Seiji: Shiroyasha, I want to sit down.

Shiroyasha: No. You need to stay close to Sandora so she won't be attacked.

Seiji sighed in defeat.

Sandora leaned close to Seiji and whispered to him.

Sandora: I am sorry about this.

Seiji: Don't worry. I am doing this because I want to. Not because I was forced.

Seiji smiled softly at Sandora and continued to spectate the Game.