Chapter 7

Asuka: I'm bored... Very bored.

Asuka was walking to her room with a maid behind her.

Maid: Milady.

Asuka: I know. I just have to persuade Grandfather to dissolve his zaibatsu, as the GHQ ordered.

They arrived at Asuka's room's front door.

Maid: Would you like to bring you a cold drink?

Asuka: Yes, please.

Asuka opened her room with her key, walked inside and closed the door.

Asuka: Nobody in this world can refuse my orders. This is boring me to death. But that's why there is a worth flying away from here! Even if I have to throw everything in this house!

Asuka noticed the letter on her desk.

=====

Somebody knocked on the door.

Yō: Asuka. Are you awake, Asuka?

Asuka stood up from her bed and answered.

Asuka: Yes, I'm awake.

She yawned and went to open her door.

Asuka: Good morning, Kasukabe-san, Lily too.

In front of Asuka were Yō and Lily.

Lily: G-Good morning.

Yō: Look at this, Asuka.

Yō took out a letter from her shirts pocket and gave it to Asuka. Asuka read the letters in front of the letter and turned it around. It was like the letter they all got but the color of the seal was blue instead of red.

=====

Izayoi: *yawn*

Izayoi sat on a pack of books and stretched. Next to him was Jin. He was sleeping and leaned on the books. Izayoi looked at Jin.

Izayoi: You didn't have to force yourself to stay here the whole time. Well, I suppose he is trying his best to be a good leader.

Izayoi heard loud footsteps and looked to his left. Asuka walked in front of him and was angry. Behind Asuka followed Yō, Lily, and Seiji.

Asuka: Izayoi-kun!

Izayoi: Oh, Milday. Good night.

Izayoi leaned against the bookshelf and closed his eyes. Asuka ran to Izayoi and shouted.

Asuka: Wake up!

She placed one foot on Izayoi's thigh and raised her other leg's knee. Izayoi opened his one eye and lifted Jin in front of Asuka.

Asuka kneed Jin on the face with full force and Jin was bleeding from his nose. Izayoi dropped him on the floor and had his eyes shut again.

Lily: Jin-kun!

Izayoi: Whoa there, Milady. A Shining Wizard is a pretty lethal wake-up call, you-

Asuka: This is an emergency! Look at this!

Asuka gave the letter to Izayoi. He opened it and read the papers inside it. Lily set Jin lay on one of the books and placed a plaster on the bridge of his nose. Other problem children sat down with Izayoi.

Izayoi: Nativity of the Salamander? "There will be a judged exhibition of Northern crafts, as well as a variety of Gift Games hosted by many players. The main event will be a huge festival hosted by the Floor Master." Seriously? The heck! This sounds pretty cool! We should totally do this.