"Now that you finished your first semester at U.A high, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However, don't think this will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. This camp will push you to go beyond your limits you're aiming to become plus Ultra."

"Yes, sir."

Class 1-A scattered to talk amongst themselves.

"What's the point of painting your nails if you're just gonna pick at them?" Jiro Kyoka asked pulling on her tie to get her attention.

"Honestly? I was bored I didn't do a good job with the painting." She rubbed the back of her neck.

Hana grimaced when she felt sweat.

"Couldn't you just summon like a vine to help you paint them?" Momo Yaoyorozu asked her.

Hana stared off.

Jiro snapped her fingers in front of her face.

"You broke Kātā."

She didn't stay broken for long. She snapped her attention to an ear-melting voice.

"I heard some of class A is taking extra courses. Does that mean you actually failed the final exam?! That must be so embarrassing! Especially since you must be so much better than my class. All of you must be wallowing in shame!" Neito Monoma was yelling frantically.

Hana looked to see Tetsutetsu shaking his head.

She waved to him. He smiled and waved back. Hana missed Itsuka Kendo hitting Monoma in the head.

"The girls of class A and class B... it's like a buffet of bombshells." Minoru Mineta whimpered biting on his arm.

"Dude get yourself together. Seriously. For real." Eijiro Kirishima said looking down on him with disappointment.

Hana leaned in and whispered in Kirishima ear.

"Don't sleep near him I'm gonna put poison ivy in his bed."

Kirishima snorted and put a hand over his mouth.

"Attention class A! Our bus is here. Everyone line up in seating order." Tenya Iida yelled.

Hana remembered she packed her journal in her suitcase and sighed. This was going to be a long bus ride.

No one was going to sit in seating order.

Hana sat down near the back and shut her eyes.

Someone sat next to her and saw those familiar green eyes.

"Oh sorry... were you saving this seat for Sui or something?"

"Oh no, you're fine!" Hana laughed and played with the hem of her skirt.

People began talking and shouting all throughout the bus.

"Have you ever been to anything like this before?" Hana asked Izuku.

"No, not really."

"Expect the unexpected, I suppose."