five

Hana didn't wear heels often. Her mother would wear them every time they went out together though. She wasn't sure if it was because her mother was short or because it made her look nicer. She liked her mother in heels she looked sophisticated and put together even if her life was the exact opposite of that.

Hana's black heeled boots clicked when she walked. She touched her blonde wig obsessively making sure it was in place.

The group came to a spot behind a corner. The disguised heroes huddled together.

"Okay, this is the spot the tracker is broadcasting from." Momo Yaoyorozu looked behind the corner.

Hana looked as well. It was a regular office building it didn't stick out at all.

"So that's their hideout? Not a bad one, I guess." Kirishima said.

"What would you prefer a flash sign that says 'VILLAIN HIDEOUT INSIDE'?" Hana asked disgruntled.

"According to the tracking history, the villain hasn't left this location for the past day. But that's all we know." Momo turned to look at the rest of them.

"One villain is hiding here, but that could be it. They might have Bakugou somewhere else."

They probably do. Hana thought.

She didn't believe it made sense to keep a prized asset with only one means of protection. However, maybe that's what the villains wanted them to think.

"We're going into this operation completely blind for the most part. Please try and proceed logically."

"I don't like this none of us are good at sneaking around. We need Hagakure or Jiro here. If I think things are gonna be the least bit dangerous we're done. I won't hesitate to call the police, either. To make sure my friends are safe."

Hana stared at Iida for a moment. She couldn't tell if she was annoyed or in love with him.

"Thank you, Iida," Izuku whispered.

"So what can we do with what's in front of us? Let me see here."

Izuku began to mumble to himself erratically. Hana forgot he did that.

"It's been a while since I've seen him this weird."

"Yes, this is truly peak Midoriya."

Hana leaned against the wall and stared at the building. A few feet away Bakugou could be in there... she had to protect him but she had to protect the others too.

Hana shook the soda machine.

"Damn I think it's broken, I wasted money for nothing," Hana grunted throwing her elbow at the machine.

"Hana focus," Momo said to her.

"And you didn't even pay for it I gave you the money," Kirishima muttered.

"We've gotten pretty close, but I haven't seen anything move inside," Momo said.

Hana was listening but she began kicking the machine.

She heard something fell inside the machine and she clapped.

"Yes!" She whispered to herself.

"Not a single light is on. It doesn't look like anyone's home." Kirishima glanced at Hana's soda and rolled his eyes.

She moved away from the machine and next Momo.

Izuku moved in front of the machine and pretended to select a drink.