𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳

requested : yes ⋆¸*ೃ☼꒰ ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ : none ꒱ˢᵘᵐᵐᵃʳʸ :  u surprise ruel at one of his concert!!!YES! SUPPORTIVE SIGNIFICANT OTHER!ᵖʳᵒⁿᵒᵘⁿˢ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

y/n had met Ruel when they were 4, at the park. y/n had dropped their ice cream when they were distracted about whatever was around them. Soon realising their ice cream had appeared on the ground, tears welled up in their eyes. Toddler Ruel, being the gentlemen he is, gave his own ice cream to the crying y/n. And therefore, a tight friendship grew.

But the friendship soon turned into something more. At a party, y/n and Ruel were hanging out by the host's porch. Talking about everything and anything, the two began to ask more questions revolving about love. y/n had asked Ruel if he liked anyone and who it was. Ruel decided to shoot his shot. Confessing his crush on his best friend, y/n had confessed back, telling him that the feelings were reciprocated. Big grins appeared on their faces, Ruel asked y/n to become his signifiant other, y/n didn't answer, just nodded their head and pulled him into their first couple kiss.

And here they are, face-timing before one of Ruel's shows. It was his birthday and he was preforming in [place of your choice]. Long-distance was hard between the two, but y/n and Ruel made it work. Making sure they call and FaceTime regularly, reminding each other to get enough sleep and eat well. y/n trusted Ruel and Ruel trusted y/n.

"God, I wish you were here, love. The [food that you cook ;)] just isn't as good as your recipe." Ruel pouts at his significant other, still amazed at how beautiful they are and how lucky he was to have you,

"Awh, i miss you too baby! You'll be back soon and you'll get all the kisses and cuddle we've missed out on." trying to hide their smile, y/n walked into the venue. Ruel's staff seeing them and waving them over to where Ruel was, they quicken their pace to the room,

"But it's my birthday, and my wish is for you to be here." Ruel dramatically placing the back of his hand on his forehead,

"Shh! Don't say your wish or it won't come true! I hope you had an amazing birthday, sorry I couldn't be there with you," y/n opens the door to the room Ruel was in, "sike bitch, i am here. Give papa a hug!"

Ruel turns his head towards the voice, "Holy fucking shit." Running towards his beloved, he engulfs them in a massive hug, both of them muttering 'I missed you's'.

"Baby- I can't breath." y/n manages to get out, exhaling sightly,

"Oh right! Sorry, darling." (OKAY BUT IF RUEL DID CALL US DARLING, ADMIT IT, WE WOULD ALL FAINT) Unwrapping his arms from y/n's waist, quickly pecking their forehead, "Just missed you."

"I missed you more, bub." Interlocking their fingers, the happy couple embrace the presence of each other.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a/n hello my lovelies !! hope you enjoyed this vv short imagine
sorry for the long wait + hopefully i can write some more
imagines soon ,, love you all xoxo

edited - 02.01.21