𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙰

requested : no ⋆¸*ೃ☼
꒰ ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ : none
ˢᵘᵐᵐᵃʳʸ : hey babe. ur actually the coco van dijk's bestie <333
also ur middle name is Stella, xoxox
ᵖʳᵒⁿᵒᵘⁿˢ   she/her

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Meeting Coco Van Dijk in Europe was one of the best things that had happened to you. Ever. She had been struggling to take a picture infront of a set of stairs in Mykonos, you decided to be an angel and help the girl out. Visiting Europe multiple times, you suggested to show her around, since then, a year of a wonderful friendship had grown. Visiting both of your hometowns and meeting family members. But yet you still had to meet her younger brother, you heard that he was a singer and was on tour quite often, so you didn't worry about it too much.

A ring from your phone causes you to bolt from the kitchen to your bedroom, looking at the contact, guess who it is! 'un poco loco for coco 🥵'

"Oi, come over, the house is empty, im lonely. and you're a couple blocks away." Coco screeches in your ear, cringing, you reply,

"Oh so you actually want me over, thought I was a booty dial, im coming over! with cheetos." You can a squeal and a thump on the other side of the phone, "you okay?"

A faint 'i'm fine, don't worry about it! see you soon!' can be heard and then the call ends.

You grab a new outfit, [ wearing pajama pants and a sports bra aren't the most appropriate things to wear when going to you're going to walk to your besties house, sorry babygirl :( ] and two bags of cheetos from your pantry. You then make your way to the 'Van Dijk' household.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Knocking on the front door a happy Coco stance in front of you with a big grin on her face.

"Y/N Stella Y/L !! I have missed you so much, I have missed you, you." Coco pokes your chest, soon followed by giving you a big hug, "I have missed you...r ability to get me cheetos! Come in! Don't forget the cheetos."

Following Coco into the living room, you see that Coco had set up Minecraft on the big tv. Fake tears forming in your eyes, you place a hand over your heart.

"You didn't." Your voice cracks, Coco grabs your hand and drags you towards the couch.

"Oh yes I did, a minecraft-no homo tho-but you are my wife-date." Coco hands you a controller, "oh yes, I forgot, my parents are out but my younger brother is here, d'you know he's the same age as you?" The superior Van Dijk winks at you, "you can finally meet him! But I think he's sleeping...?"

You shake your head, "yeah, sure whatever." Rolling your eyes, jokingly, "let's just play miNecRaFt!! Survival mode, cause I'm a gaming veteran."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

In the middle of the game you get a bit hungry, the Cheeto bowl is empty. Mumbling a 'be right back' to Coco, you make your way to the kitchen with the cheeto bowl.

thump !

"Coco?!" You run towards the lounge, finding Coco in the ground holding her head and an unfamiliar figure standing behind her, cackling, "Jesus, Coco, i though you got murdered!"

The unfamiliar figure turns around, looking up at him your eyes widen

'holy shit. wow. he's hot. punch me pls.'

"Oh Y/N, this is my brother Ruel. Ruel this is my wifey. Y/N Stella Y/N. She's where I got the information from for my bio. We have matching bios oop." Coco smirks at the two of you as no one says anything. It's silent, a good silent. Ruel flashes a grin at you, making you blush and smile back. Coco sees this and stands up suddenly

"Oh uhm, I need to go see if Wilbur's bowl is filled, be right back! Don't touch my controller, I've got one heart left." Coco leaves the room, silence filling the room once again. You take a deep breath,

"So, hows your day been?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Coco comes back into the room, seeing her brother and her best friend laughing with each other. Coco smirks. This was all apart of her mASteR pLaN.

You and Ruel's laughing came to a stop. The two look at each other, both leaning in slowly, Coco, the amazing best friend and sister she is, decided to cockblock 😌.

achoo !

"Oh my sorry you guys! Flu season am I right?"

You and Ruel jump, both placing each other at the ends of the couch, acting like nothing happened. bless you's coming out both their mouths. A faint frown on both their faces.

Making her way to the middle of the couch, putting her arms around the two, " c'mon, don't just sit there let's get this game going!!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

damn you coco !! but punch me coco !! god wow coco is stunning !! also sorry for such the wait lovelies !! pls request, i need ideas xx

edited - 02.01.21
[ oh lordy the sneezing part did not age well..]