𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

requested : no ⋆¸*ೃ☼
꒰ ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ: none 
ᵖʳᵒⁿᵒᵘⁿˢ they/them

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

y/n was peacefully napping on their bed, until they hear a knocking sound coming from their window, grabbing a weapon-like thing that's closest to them, which happened to be a shoe, they proceeded forward to the noise, and the window.

a mop of hair pops up before y/n as they goes to open the window, immediately hitting the shoe at the person's forehead,

"Y/n! What the hell babe?" Ruel exclaims, rubbing his forehead,

"Oh shit, sorry Ruel, thought you were a pedo or a killer clown. What are you doing here?"

"I was feeling sad because you weren't beside me, sexy."

y/n rolls their eyes, a smile appearing on their lips, "Oh shut up, would you? Also, get inside before you catch a cold."

Ushering him in, y/n runs to find Ruel one of his sweatshirts that he had left over at their house the last time he visited. Ruel got comfortable on y/n's bed, turning the tv onto something interesting.

Jumping next to Ruel, they cuddle into his side and admires the godly man, who was your boyfriend. Ruel notices y/n staring in his peripheral vision, turning his head to meet y/n's, he gives you a charming grin before pecking their lips.

Ruel faces back to the tv, y/n does the same. Ruel stands up, showing them yet another godly smile, y/n didn't think anything of the smile and continued to watch the show. A pillow had come in contact with their head. y/n raises their eyebrows in fake offence, gasping. Turning to Ruel, that big smile is still on his face.

"I am going to sister slaughter you, Ruel."

Ruel and y/n stayed up running around in y/n's bedroom. Laughter and the sound of fast footsteps filled the room.

even with a few ruined pillows and messy hair, they were happy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a/n hi, this is my first imagine for godly man Ruel
who is more than welcome to knee me in the throat.
hope you enjoyed, requests are open !! xx

EDITED - 02.01.21 [happy new year!!!]