2

Y/N's P.O.V

Omg!What am I gonna do!How will I face them,tell them why I left and why I came back!

*Flashbacks*

Y/N's P.O.V

I am 18 this year.I'm the school loser and I got no friends,except for my chilhood friend,Chou Tzuyu.

"Why do I need to go to school."I stared outside my room window.I'm a lonely child.My parents died in an accident and my only relative is my uncle,which was in America.

Ring!

"What is it this time?"I picked up my phone and answered it."Y/N!Where are you?!"the voice screamed into my phone.I looked at the time and I was late for school."Sorry,Yoda.I was buzy?!"I replied and prepared myself for school.I went where I usually go before going to school.A cafe nearby where Tzuyu was waiting for me.

"Hi,Tzu."I coldy greeted her.I could feel the glaring at me."Well,we'll talk about that once we reach school."she sighed and walked ahead.She was the only person who was there for me.I have lost my parents about 10 years now and my uncle barely send me enough money to live here.

We rushed to school and Tzuyu talked breaking the silence."Is it about your parents again?"she looked at me pityfully."Its nothing,Tzu,go on before anyone sees us."I answered her.Unlike lamn pathetic me,Tzuyu's really famous here.She's pretty,kind,generous and smart as well.But,I trust her as she never once abandoned me.

"No!Not today!I've decided to bring you to hang out with my gang today,Y/N."she smiled."Tzuyu,we talked about this.I'll only ruin your reputation and make your life here difficult."I replied without looking at her.Many bullies here are not quite nice.They dont like it when a nerd gets to close to a famous student.I'll be beaten to death if I was caught with Tzuyu.

"Hey,Tzuyu!"a voice called out from our backs."Oh!Mina!"Tzuyu waved at her.Mina turned to me and questioned."Hi!I'm Myoui Mina.Who are you?"she glared at me.

Oh shit!Is Myoui Mina talking to me!

Okay,Mina is the daughter of a Mafia and everyone here is afraid of her.Boys dont dare go near her and only her friends and people she knows can speak to her without fearing for their lifes.

"Mina!Dont scare him like that!He's the Y/N boy I talked about."Tzuyu answered and I sighed with relief."Oh,sorry.But I wasnt even scary Tzu?!"She pouted and looked at me.

I couldnt say a word as Tzuyu keeps answering Mina's questioned about me.We walked inside the school together as they dragged me with them.

"Guys,this really isnt a good idea."I finally spoke."Dont worry,we wont let the bullies see you."Tzuyu reassured me.

Then,a couple moments later,some boys came up to us.

I'm so dead.I think I can be able to dig a grave here though.

"Well,well,well?Isnt it Kim Y/N,the biggest loser in school."The tallest guy said."What are you doing following these girls around!"the front guy yelled at me.

Before I could do anything,I felt someone grab my arm.

"He's my boyfriend.Any problems here?"Mina said and glared at the guys and they looked shocked."Well,sorry Miss Myoui!"they were annoyed and rushed back inside the school.

"Thanks,you dint have to do that."I said and slightly blushed."Well,yeah,but it was the most easiest way to grant you freedom."she lets go of my hand and smiled."Well,she's right Y/N.Now knowing that Mina's your 'girlfriend' they might stop bullying you."Tzuyu added with a teasing look.

"W-WHAT!I shouted hearing that."Its not real but my protection dosen't come for free."she smirked."You'll have to my personal slave at school to repay me."she laugh and Tzuyu joined her.I was annoyed but yeah,little price to pay since she sort of got me freedom."O-Okay,Miss Myoui."I nodded as agreement."Please!Dont use Miss Myoui.Friends can call me Mina.And I dont me like all worshipping slave,just my personal right hand."she exclaimed.I nodded and they lend me to thier gang.There's where I met Twice.

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING THIS BOOK.HOPE YOU ENJOY AND I'LL TRY UPDATING FASTER SINCE I PAUSED ONE OF MY BOOKS UPDATES!COMMENT ANYTHING!