Chapter 1

Y/n POV:

I stood straight as I won the final match and bow to the judge and audience as the host declare my name as a 2019 champion of taekwondo in London.

I let out a long sigh after I enter my hotel room. I put my suitcase near my bed and open it to get some clothes and take a shower. After I finish the shower, I just wore my underwear in my clothes.

 After I finish the shower, I just wore my underwear in my clothes

I sat on the bed and turn on the TV. I watch some news while I'm drying my hair, I'm done drying my hair, as I lay in my bed feeling the warmth and softness of it. I make my eyelid to close unconsciously, and I slumber deep in sleep with the TV on.______ I woke up from the loud knock coming from my door. I groan and lazily open my door to see my coach/friend standing with a smile on his face. I stare at him waiting for what he's gonna say, and I think he gets the signal and

"well good morning champion go get ready because you have an interview's today and we need to celebrate because you became champion this year," he said

I just nodded and ask him, "what time the interview will start?"

"About 10 am so go and get ready meet me in the lobby," he said and walk away, leaving me in my door.

I shut the door close and look the time on TV "8:48 am okay I'll get ready then," I said to myself. I'm done getting ready, I look at the time. Its 9:15 am. It's perfect because I want to eat some breakfast before doing all the interviews. I need some energy, you know.

I get my sling bag with the things that I will need and go out. I unplugged my phone from the charger and stood in front of the mirror, looking at my outfit "well I look nice," I smile as I say it to my head. I just wore a simple outfit. It's a white fila shit with a Gucci faded denim jacket, black knee cut jeans, high cut black converse, and my LV black sling bag.

 It's a white fila shit with a Gucci faded denim jacket, black knee cut jeans, high cut black converse, and my LV black sling bag

I put my hair in a messy bun, I just put light make up I don't like to look like a clown.

I got down in the lobby to see my coach/friend sitting while doing something on his phone. I tap his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey good that your ready we well eat breakfast first before we do this interview's," he saidI smile at him, "that's what exactly I said before I go down here," saying that.

We laugh as we know that we basically think the same, we exit the hotel and get to the van, and we stop to this local restaurant and order for our breakfast.

Were in the middle of eating when a van that just looks like the one we ride stop at the restaurant that we are eating right now. There I saw a girl with cat eyes going out of the van and entering the door sitting beside our table. I look at her because she looks familiar, but I just shrug it off and finish my food.

Once we finish our food, I pay the bill, and this coach/friend of mine keeps whining because we both want to pay. Still, I'm faster than him because I already have my credit card in my hand while he has to get his card out from his wallet. I

 just laugh at him, noticing the people besides our table looking at us, I got up and followed by my coach/friend, and we left the rest to do the interviews.

______

I look at my phone to see that its 6:32 pm already. I'm sitting inside the van waiting for my coach/friend to get in so that we can get dinner because we're starving after we finish all the interviews.

We park where you can see the Eiffel tower, and we go to a local restaurant that we can eat outside. Tonight is the only free time we have to see at least a little of this beautiful place, we enjoy and admire the view and the site 'someday I will go back here just to enjoy what I miss this trip' I said to my mind.

While looking around admiring the place's beauty, I spot the girl at the restaurant I see this brunch. She's with her team/crew.

I think because of the camera that following her, "maybe she's famous or something," I said in my mind.

I paid no more attention to the cause, honestly. I think famous people are ordinary people because they have their own privacy that needs to respect and just respect the ever they were doing.

I hate that I can't also enjoy the thing I love because of those stupid paparazzi and obsessed fans. I look back to them, noticing that she's now alone. I look around again and find that her crew getting something in their van.

As I and my coach/friend talk about the competition that just ended, I notice that the crew is taking so long to get or something they need to go back to the girl. When I look at her, she's shivering, the night is cold, and her outfit looks thin.

"Hey, I'm just going to look something there," I said, pointing on the Eiffel tower while looking at him.

"Sure, I will pay for this since you pay earlier," he said.

"Okay sweet," I said, smiling at him.

"I'll just wait for you at the van," he said, and we both walks are way too a different direction. I got close to her and look to her crew, seeing that they are not coming back soon, so I spoke to her saying.

"Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt but aren't you feeling cold?" I ask. She just stared at me with a blank face, not saying anything. Not being affected by her stares, I just smiled at her and took off my jacket, handing it to her.

"here, I notice that your shivering here for the last 15 minutes and think your crew will not be back anytime soon. So please accept this jacket I know it's cold," I said, still smiling with a hint of worriedness in the tone of my voice, and I think it works because she took it and put it on.

"Thank you, but what about you? As you said it's cold", she said, still with a blank face.

"It's okay I'm going back to my hotel anyway now, so it's no problem," I said, smiling at her.

"Oh is that so?" she said but more like a question, and I just nodded.

"Um... I will go now so bye," I said and ready to leave because I receive a text from my coach/friend that someone is waiting for me at the hotel. Still, she held my wrist, so I turn around to face her again, giving her a questioning look.

"I... um... What's your name?" she asks shyly, and that puts a smile on my face again.

" Y/n, Jung Y/n," I said, and she let go of my hand, she was about to speak, but her crew is approaching as so I told my goodbye again and then left her.

_____

We arrived at the hotel, and there I saw my ex-girlfriend sitting in one of the chairs in the lobby with her suitcase. I look at my coach/friend questioning him, why the hell my shes's doing here? He looks at me nervously.

"I'm sorry okay you know that girl is scary if she doesn't get what she want," he said nervously. I just sigh, knowing that his reason is valid.

"It's okay let's just go so I can rest," I said to him.

Our flight is at 10 am in the morning, and I miss my family already. As I walk to her, she notices my presence and stands up with a smile on her face. She walks to me, giving me a hug. She was about to kiss me on my lips, but I move my head to the side, so she kisses my right cheek instead, she rolls her eyes because of what I did, but I don't care.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her coldly.

"Hello to you too, I'm here because I miss you," she said with a smile on her face, but I just look at her with an are-you-kidding-me look.

"Ariana we're not dating anymore in case you forgot," I said cold.

"So? That doesn't mean I can't come to see you and miss you," she said with her annoying smile or much more a smirk.

I'm exhausted that I don't even care if she's here, so I look at my coach/friend and signal him to carry the gifts that fans give me to my room. I started walking to the elevator, leaving Ariana in the lobby. I just want to rest for Pete's sake.

She runs to catch up with me at the elevator with her suitcase. I look at her with the what-the-fuck-are-you-doing? Face she looks like me with her wicked smile that everyone loves, but it only irritates me.

"I'm staying with you," she said. At that time, I just sigh in defeat and just let her.

We three enter my hotel room, and I immediately took some clothes, and I go straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I got out of the bathroom, seeing Ariana looking in my suitcase searching for something. I cough to get her attention, which works. I look at her with raised eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"Where's the shirt I gave you?" she asks, raising her voice a little. I look at her and laugh.

"Are you kidding me? That shirt is long gone now," I said, walking to bed to dry my hair.

"I gave that shirt to you!?" she said, still questioning me.

"So we're not dating anymore, why would I keep it?" I said, chuckling at her.

She was about to argue, but I spoke again.

"Shut up and let me take a rest that's what you can at least do for me."

She sighs annoyingly do her business, I lay in my bed 'that was a long day,' I taught as I'm ready to fall asleep and the girl I talk earlier pop in my head. I smiled to myself and drifted fall asleep.

____________What you guys think about this?