1

Kim Y/N's P.O.V

I was in the semi-finals at the Mobile Legends Championship in Korea.I was up against Bangtans,the second favourite of this Championship.I wasn't afraid though,my team Ikonic,just recruited me to the team two months ago.Hanbin,Bobby,Chanwoo and Jinhwan was playing this match.After 2 rounds,this is the last round who ever wins this rounds goes to the final.Here's all our code names.

Ikonic
Hanbin:B.I
Bobby:TripleB
Chanwoo:Chan
Jinhwan:JHwan
Y/N:K Y/N
Junhoe:June
Donghyuk:D.K

Bangtans
Taehyung:V
Jimin:JPrk
Namjoon:R.M
Jin:Jinn
Yoongi:Suga
J-Hope:J-Hope
Jungkook:Kookie

Five members from each team will be competing.After the hero selection,this was the line-up.

Ikonic
B.I:Claude
JHwan:Zilong
TripleB:Cyclops
Chan:Tigreal
K Y/N:Alucard

Bangstans
V:Lancelot
R.M:Johnson
Kookie:Hanzo
Suga:Gord
JPrk:Layla

Mina's P.O.V

I was walking towards the waiting for our next match.As me and my Twice members sat down and watch the screen to study our opponets,I noticed someone familiar on Ikonic's team.

"Isnt that Y/N?"I questioned the twice members."I-It cant be?!"Chaeyoung said not believing her eyes while the other members looked the screen shocked.

What is he doing here!?

Y/N's P.O.V

It was late into the game about 18 minutes or so as I focused on killing more enemies.I had a top score of 7 kills,2 deaths,5 assists.
V was right behind me with 2 less assists.

"Its looks like the teams are having a team fight!"the mc's screamed into mic.The crowd started screaming.

Just then my team made a huge mistake.Tigreal's ultimate ability missed and causes my teammates to loss the team fight leaving me alone,but as I looked at my abilities,I jumped in and straight using my ultimate ability.As the Bangtans have low HP and cooldowns on their powers,I managed to take them on with my lifesteal.I won!I went on storming their base and I-I won the game!

"Its a miracle people!K Y/N once again made it!Ikonic are the finals once again!"said the mc's and the fans begin screaming.My teammates came and hugged me immediately.

"Y/N you did it!"Our leader B.I shouted."My god!How did you do that!I thought we were goners."Bobby exclaimed.

Our manager came in and quickly asked me to came up stage and give a little talk.My members cheered me on as I walk towards the stage smilling with confidence.

"Well!Here's one of the most amazing players out there,Kim Y/N!Come on tell us how you did that earlier?"The mc's asked me."Well,....It just take a little confidence and skill to pull something like that.I knew they were all low in Hp so a lifestealer like Alucard would most likely get that Savage easily."I nervously stated and bowed to the crowd as they cheered on my statement.

I walked back to the waiting room and celebrated with my members.

Jimin's P.O.V

"Who the heck is that kid!He freaking knocked us out of the finals!We were already winning!"I yelled and toss the phone I'm holding."He just got freaking lucky!"Jungkook added and sighed."Well,lucky or not,we'll need to keep an eye out for him now."Namjoon hyung said and went to his room.

We were frustrated to lose and went to our dorm.Well,I just took a shower and prepared to go see my girlfriend.I told the hyungs and they reminded me to buy some bread on my way back later.

Mina's P.O.V

We won our match and qualified for the finals.But,our score was really bad and if werent for Jeongyeon,we would have loss to Gfriend.We all had the same reason for our bad perfomances,Y/N.Me and Tzuyu usually roast our opponets easily and being merciless towards our enemy,but this time,we were all distracted.

"Okay?Whats wrong with you all?Your performances are decreasing in the semi-finals?!He scolded us."Especially you two Penguin and Yoda!"he glared and pointed at us."Well,we're just having a women problem okay,I swear we'll do better during the finals next week."Jihyo defended us."Well,you better or else."he said and walked out.

"Uh!He's such a bummer?!"Sana whined and pouted."Lets just focus on getting more practise okay?!"Jeongyeon said and looked towards me and Tzuyu."Well,you two better figure something out."She said and sighed.Something was going on inside my mind.

After all this time,I found him.

Y/N's P.O.V

We finished celebrating and got back to our dorm.I sat down on the couch and asked Hanbin about the finalist.

"So?Who will we be facing this final?"I said and ate some bread I made."Its a girl group,called Twice.They have a good reputation Y/N.Arent you worried?"he looked at me."Who's in the group that your so scared about?"I said teasing him.He handed me his phone to let me see the opponets."Well,this Yoda and Penguin player seems real scary,slighty fimiliar?"I noticed something after reading the articles.I use to call my friends that as well during the past."Well,here's their group photo."Hanbin passed me a photo.

Holy Crap!

"Its....Its them!"I stared at the photo shocked.

HI GUYS!THANKS AND WELCOME TO MY NEW TWICE FAN-FICTION!SINCE SOME PEOPLE REQUESTED A MYSTERIOUS CONCEPT SO HERE'S ONE FOR YOU ALL!THANKS FOR READING!!