My last chaper :(

I woke up in a strange room.

What the hell had happened? The last thing I remember was summoning Valak, then someone grabbing me and then shouting lots of shouting. I looked at my surroundings: I was in a very big bed, it was quite nice actually, there was a punching bag hanging in the corner with gloves next to it and then the rest of it was kind of boring it was mainly a wooden bookshelf with a lot of books if I don't say myself.

"Hey! Your up." A very smiley and very topless Jace said coming out of what I think was the bathroom. Oh shit! I didn't... we didn't...
"What am I doing here?" I asked uncertainty. I let my eyes wander his body, looking at all of his runes and his super hot body.
"My eye are up her sweetheart," He teased, "and you passed out at your lair and kept saying my name, so we brought you here." He finished gesturing to his room.
"Oh thank god!" I sighed.

"I'm just going out to train with Clary, you can join us if you want?" Jace asked.
"And have to watch Clary eye fuck you umm I'm good." I laughed sarcastically.
"Suit yourself I'll tell Izzy your up." He said putting if top on and leaving the room. I got out of bed and used my magic to get dressed and do my hair and makeup:

 I got out of bed and used my magic to get dressed and do my hair and makeup:

I wanted to fit in with the other shadow hunters so I didn't bother to cover up my runes

I wanted to fit in with the other shadow hunters so I didn't bother to cover up my runes. As I was finishing of Izzy burst into the room and tackled me with a hug.
"Thank god your okay. I was afraid I was going to loose my bestie on the day we met!" She said not letting go.
"Um iz can't breathe..." I struggled to say. She giggled and gave me one last squeeze before letting me go.
"So tell me about yourself as we did only meet yesterday and I know nothing about you." Izzy said sitting on Jace's bed.
"Well my name is Althea but I go by Thea because well it's more modern, I'm half warlock and half Shadowhunter, my age will remain a secret and I like cats." I said with a giddy smile. Izzy rolled her eyes.
"That's all your telling me?" She asked and I replied with a nod.

Hi it's the author here! I'm am no longer writing this story as the show got cancelled and I know longer have any interest in it. Sorry :(