How to summon a demon

We had arrived at our new location and I had left Magnus in charge of redecorating so I would have time to speak to Jace without the risk of being killed.

"Hey..." I said approaching the shadowhunter.
"Hey Thea amazing job back there. You'd probably give me a run for my money back at the institute."
"Thanks, I see you ego hasn't shrunk since last time we met." I laughed playfully pushing his shoulder. He stepped back pretending he was hurt but then laughed.
"I won't tell anyone about what happened." He then said seriously.
"Won't tell anyone what?" I asked confused, was he on about the almost kiss to the fact we know each other?
"You know the fact that most of your body was on fire and you pushed me through a portal and did angle knows what to that vampire." He whispered.

Oh yeah.

"Oh well they'll all find out soon enough and what Marcus said about the reason I'm you know a monster wasn't true. The shadowhunters and warlocks that he claimed curse me didn't..." Tears began to form in my eyes, I began to turn away but Jace grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me into a hug. I have never felt as save as I did wrapped in his arms.
"Shhhhhhh. It's okay, you don't have to tell me everything all at once." He whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Magnus has sent Clary in the other room to draw the pentagon to help us summon the memory demon, so I went to speak to Izzy.

"Looks like my brother and your brother are really hitting it of." I chuckled pointing over at the boys, Magnus wasgiggling like a  school girls and Alec was standing there or knowing what to do.
"It would appear so." She laughed back.
"So mission Malec is a go?"
"Hell yeah!"
We continued to laugh and basically plan our brothers wedding until, the redhead appear from round the corner.
"It's done." She nodded before disappearing again.

"Jocelyn was right, your artistry is beyond compare." Magnus praised Clary as we all gathered in the room in which she had drawn the pentagon.
"I don't know about that." She said self consciously.
"Oh, the only other person I've known who could draw as well was Michelangelo, who was excellent in bed, I might add." Magnus said looking over at Alex to see his reaction. Me and Izzy looked at each other giggling.
"Okay." I say walking to my shared space on the pentagon. "We're ready. Everyone take your rightful place on the pentagon."

"We must initiate a bond. Once this bond is sealed, it cannot be broken until the demon retreats. No matter what happens, we must not let go of each other's hands." I said once everyone had taking their places.
Magnus held his hand out to Alec, who reluctantly takes it causing a low booming. Jace and Clary follows suit Izzy looked at them and rolled her eyes.

"You people are pathetic." Izzy said taking mine and Clarys' hand. then to complete the bond i linked hands with Magnus

"I will lead the ceremony, and you all must do exactly as I say. The demon's name is Valak. And at some point, he will ask for payment in exchange for Clary's memories." I warned the others.

"What do you mean? What kind of payment?" Jace asked worried.

"We will see. Let us begin." I said stating the chant. "Valak is among us. Do not break the bond." I say my power flowing through the ground. I can now just understand what Valak is trying to say as his demonic voice fills my head.

"It is time, the demon demands payment." I say trying to stay in control and ever so slowly feeling my powers take over my thoughts

"What does it want?" I here one of the boys ask.

"We must each relinquish a beloved memory of the one we love the most." i say before my powers take over and i fall into darkness...