The first attack

We walked into an abandoned warehouse, the shadowhunters had weapons ready and I had my hands just in case of an attack.
"Our lairs right behind that fence, I can't believe out of all the places he picked her." I said disgusted.
"You live in a warehouse?" Clary asked confused, seriously does this girl know anything about the shadow-world.
"No we don't live in a bloody warehouse!" Part of me wanted to say, well actually all of me but I knew I had to be nice so instead I simply said: "Well not exactly."

"Warlock glamour." Jace added as he smiled at me once again.
"Ding! Ding! Ding! Ladies and gents we have a winner!!!!" I said excitedly everyone laughed well apart from Clary. I was surprised that Alec did but what can I say he reminds me of Magnus when he first saved me from Edom, extremely protective over his family and emotions but a really fun person if he trusts you.
"Something's wrong." Me and Izzy said simultaneously, everyone turned to face us.
"It's far to easy to get this close." Izzy explained.
"And normal I'd be able to feel the magic but I can't. Well it's faint and just about noticeable." I added.
"His protective wards must be down." Jace said taking the words out of my mouth.
"Shit." I muttered.
"You..." Alec said turning to Clary, "Don't get in the way." They both glared at each other silently plotting how to murder each other.

Suddenly two men appear, one I could tell was Warlock, through the What should be entrance to the lair. The non warlock man plunges his sword into the Warlock. I felt his life force and magic slipping away. The attack then chucked his barely alive bobby from the ledge they were stood on.
"Oh god! Valentine found Magnus!" Clary said running forward the rest of the gang following after her. A young warlock, Zoe, ran to her dead furthers body calling for him to wake up, as she did I saw a circle member approach her with his blade in hand.
"Watch out!" Clary screamed kicking the shadowhunter away from the child. Thank god. Zoe came and quickly jumped into my arms and buried her head in my hair.
"Clary Fairchild." The shadowhunter hunter said moving closer, "Valentine will be so pleased to meet you." He went to grab Clary but I used my free hand to freeze him to the spot in time for Izzy to use her whip and pull him back but because I was trying to control the fire inside me the spell confining him wore of and he swung his blade at me and Clary. Suddenly a knife comes out of the air and stabs him in the arm marketing him drop the blade in pain. I looked up trying to find who threw the knife and there stood Jace, my knight in black leather.
"Thanks for that." I smile at him my body suddenly loosing all the urge to light its self on fire.
"Anytime gorgeous." He said before running off.

"Stay close. It's safest if we stay together." Izzy said to me and the breathless Clary.
"It's ok my child." I said putting the young girl down and wrapping my arm around her shoulder asps she did my waist. "We won't leave you alone, I promise."

                                                                                  <<<<>>>>

A while had past and we had managed to get rid of all the circle members. Me, Clary, Zoe and Izzy walked into the main room.
"Maggy." I said running up and hugging him. Even though I'm pissed at him for not helping my new friends, I couldn't help but feel relieved he was ok, he is my brother after all.
"Angle I'm so glad you ok." He whispered into my ear hugging each back. Zoe, holding Clary's hand approach us as we ended our hug and hugged Magnus. "Go join the others my dear. This is no place for a little girl. Go." Magnus said and she left.
"I heard what you did for Zoe." Magnus said to Clary, "You risked your life without hesitation to save a young warlock child."
"She was just a girl and she was in trouble. I had no choice." She replied.
"You always have a choice." I say to the redhead.
"Woah! Your being nice to me?" She said jokingly.
"Hey! When you've lived as long as me you get trust issues." I laugh back.
"You're not like the others, Clary Fairchild. Most shadowhunters, apart from my dear sister of course protect Downworlders out of a sense of duty, but you saved young Zoe because of what's inside your heart." Magnus praised Clary.
"You are more like your mother than you will ever know." I smiled.
"Magnus, please you can't hide from this battle. Look, Valentine, he found you once, he will find you again. We need to work together. Help me just like Thea has." Clary pleaded to my brother.
"I' can summon the demon with Thea's help, but you must make the demand." He finally gave in, "Now, I warn you retrieving your memories will not be easy."
"I will do what I have to do." Clary replied confidently.
"Alright! Let's go summon a demon!" I said excitedly, summoning demon was probably one of my favourite things to do considering I am technically one myself.
"But we're not safe here." Magnus said looking around at our trashed lair, "The lair's location had to be compromised."
"Hold tight, everyone, we're about to move." I yell at our guests.

Magnus and I out stretched our hands and blue smoke began to flow out of them. We joined our hands together and released our magic into the air, then Magnus did the honour of choosing our location.

~~~~~~

Hey just a shortish update before I go on holiday or vacation or what ever you call it. I'm British and so is Thea to make it easier for me 😂😂😂😂. Oh and thank you for 200 reads I love you guys so much 💕💕💕.

Also how cute does Alec look when he see's Magnus properly for the first time. I love them with my whole heart, well and Jace and sizzy 😂😂😂.