The meeting

I had always thought I could stay away from the drama that is the world of the shadowhunters and live a normal Warlock immortal life. That was until today when a group of shadowhunters needed help from me and my brother.

"Magnus, Thea consider the other warlocks!" Elias said for the fifth time following us around like a lost puppy.
"When did you become so talkative?" Magnus asked annoyed.
"Magnus I beg you to reconsider and Thea you of all people should know how untrustworthy your own kind is." Elias begged.
"Don't you dare bring that in to this. I'm helping my own kind the warlocks here!" I reply angrily pointing my finger at the ignorant warlock.
"Always frowning,Elias." Magnus sighed, "You may be immoral but, mmm... you're not so immune to creases."
"Ugh as much as I'd love to stay and listen to you whine on about why we shouldn't go I need to to get ready for a party." I wink at Elias and kiss Magnus in the cheek then walk into my room.
"Thea wait." Elias called but I simply carried on walking.

After spending around twenty minutes using my magic to pick an outfit my brother walked into my room.
"What do you think Maggy?" I asked twirling.
"Ooo that dress takes me back to the time we snuck onto the titanic." Magnus said admiring my outfit.
"That's a no then." I said changing again.
"Now little sister that dress is the one." He said walking over and holding his hand out, I took it and he twirled me round.
"Are you sure?"
"Positive. Now hurry up we must leave as soon as possible." And with that I was left alone to do my hair and makeup. Strange my brother always asks if he can do it for me, there must be something he isn't telling me. Maybe I'd find out tonight.

One a normal basis I would have loved to be out partying with my fellow downworlders but with Valentine looking for every Warlock in New York I couldn't help but feel on edge.
"When will they be here." I whined to my brother who was looking at himself in his pocket mirror. He opened his mouth to answer but a somewhat familiar voice called his name.
Two shadowhunters approached us. The girl had fiery red hair and was just taller than me, I knew who she was almost immediately even though my buzzkill of a brother didn't tell me who our guest were. The boy on the other hand had blonde hair and a very muscular figure, he looked very familiar but I couldn't put my finger in who he was. Me and Magnus both stood up and by the looked on blondies face we had met before.
"Clarissa Fairchild. You've grown into a beautiful young women." Magnus said breaking the silence.
"Magnus Bane, so your the one who stole my memories." She said angrily.
"At your mothers request." I reply defending my older brother.
"She knew the risks." He added on. At this Clary looked defeated, I'm guessing she thought her and her mother had a very close bond but both me and Magnus knew the truth.
"Show me the jewel, shadowhunter." My brother asked. The blonde took it out of his pocket and held it for us to see. I went to grab it but he pulled back and instead I grabbed the air. Bitch! "Ooh... give Clary back her memories, then you get the jewellery." He said and that was all he needed to say before all the memories of who he is came flooding back...

.